Yardsale pricinhg for TY Beanie Babies

princessh

Every woman should feel like a princess!
Tomorrow I am having a yardsale. I am unsure how much to ask for TY Beanie Babies. Most of them are bears from 1999 - 2000. I looked some up on e-bay but they were only going for a dollar or two. Any suggestions? TIA

I sold mine for $2.00 each. I asked $3.00 for the bears and only sold a few.

I tried to get rid of a huge rubbermaid tote of non-bears for 25 cents each or 5/$1..... very few sold. Sorry, that is not what you wanted to hear!

I gave them to charity.

momandseandodisney said:
what bears? what kind of condition?

I have several early club bears, Princess Di, Millineum, a bunch of others. They are all in great condition with tag protectors. They have been packed away in a box the last four years. PM me if you would like a list.

You can always donate them to the war. They will use them to trade the kids over for weapons and grenades and stuff. I have a lot on Ebay and if doesn't sell, (isn't so far and it's 99 cents for 28) I will be sending them overseas.

ITA with $1-$1.50. I sold a few at this price at a recent garage sale, but didn't really sell anything at $2-3.

I never thought about donating them to the war. Who would I contact to set this up?

princessh said:
I never thought about donating them to the war. Who would I contact to set this up?

Bumping this up--I'm quite interested in doing this! :Pinkbounc

There is also an organization called Beanies for Preemies I believe. We took a collection a year back at church. The organization cleans the bears and then puts them in with the premature babies at certain hospitals across the country.

I have about two hundred bears. Many are from foreign countries. I'd love to sell them, but nobody wants them anymore.

Here's one thing I found:

Q: I have too many Beanie Babies where can donate them? I heard that children in Iraq like the stuffed animals.

A: We contacted The American Health Association, and through its "American Volunteer Corps," it collects Beanie Babies, teddy bears and other stuffed animals for orphans in Iraq. The group works with the Orphans of War Campaign. It will accept new or used stuffed animals in good condition, and accepts monetary donations known as "Teddy dollars" as well, to cover the costs associated with shipping the stuffed animals. Donating Stuffed Animals

American Health Association
Orphans of War Campaign
3200 North Federal Highway
Suite 201-10
Boca Raton, FL 33431

http://www.nbc4.com/answerstoaskliz2005/4537140/detail.html

Our Children's Hospital will not except beanies. I think your Beanies from other countries are still selling on Ebay aren't they? Do you mean the bears from their country?

Hi, sorry can't help you with your pricing.

Since we are sharing beanie baby stories donations, this past summer some people form our church went on a misison trip to Mexico.

They took donated beanie babies to the kids at the Mexican church they were working on. The kids were so thrilled with these beanies, both girls and boys alike. Last sunday, we saw slides of of the chhildren receiving their beanies.
Most of the kids were just hugging and hugging their beanies.

herc.

ceecee said:
Our Children's Hospital will not except beanies. I think your Beanies from other countries are still selling on Ebay aren't they? Do you mean the bears from their country?

Some of the foreign bears are still selling on Ebay, but not for what I paid for them. LOL! These are bears that were Ty exclusive to certain countries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter