Ya'll are just such princesses, there must be a Grumpy coalition lurking here, right?

Laurie, I'm glad you have your Calvin, he sounds like a very special person. :)

I hate that my Disneyland trip next febuary hangs in the balance of weater or not everyone has moneys >.<

it is good to vent sometimes, you then start feeling a bit better.

Ok, my major frustration...........living a millions miles away from DL (I live in Australia) and reading about all you lucky ducks able to just take a quick drive there!! :sad2:

Does DL hire Aussie CM's ?:rotfl:

I think Laurie is blessed to have Calvin, and I think Calvin is equally as blessed to have a special person like Laurie in his life, too. Just as we all are. :goodvibes
At time life stinks but when you have a sunshine friend like Calvin then life is a lot sweeter smelling. I could hire someone for cheaper but I need companionship and he gives me that and does the chores. I am so mightily blessed to have him in my life.

I love going solo at the parks but I also love sharing things with Calvin. There is something magical about a first cab ride on a monorail. I cannot forget me half standing while squeezed into a seat on the tender with Calvin who was like a kid with the engineers. Some day I will post the pictures if he ever develops the film.

I have my Grumpy days but then again I have my Dopey moments. The best moments are the Happy moments with Calvin. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter