Yak & Yeti kids' appetizers?

bbstansbury

Earning My Ears
We will be on the Deluxe DP so appetizers are included, but there are none listed for kids. Have any of you had any experience with this? Just wondering if they bring out fruit or something while we eat ours

Sorry I don’t know the answer but I do want to recommend you join the Landry’s Club .I think you can join online or at restaurant... but Yak&Yeti gives priorityseating to their club members and many other benefits for all locations. They request your card or can locate by phone number, I think. The manager will personally come to your table to greet you and inquire about your satisfaction. I expect they will definitely have something for your children to dine while you enjoy your appetizers...
Sounds good!

We will be on the Deluxe DP so appetizers are included, but there are none listed for kids. Have any of you had any experience with this? Just wondering if they bring out fruit or something while we eat ours

My guess is you could request one of their two sides to come out with the apps, but I doubt they bring out something extra for them.

Still, I would ask what the kid's apps are since you are on the DxDDP. The way the menu reads, kids on the regular DDP would get the exact same meal, and you've paid more for the Dx, so there should be something.

I have never seen specific kids apps there. It is just an app list in general. The do however have kids sides listed so maybe that would be in its place. If not I would use the app selection for what you want and get the kids a snack later. Not ideal but you at least get the adult app versus possibly nothing.

I have never seen specific kids apps there. It is just an app list in general. The do however have kids sides listed so maybe that would be in its place. If not I would use the app selection for what you want and get the kids a snack later. Not ideal but you at least get the adult app versus possibly nothing.

I'm wondering if with the Deluxe plan, they allow the kids 3 sides, with one being their app. They've paid for the apps, and most places do have kid's apps, so it makes sense to me that they would allow something. This is definitely a strange one.

OP, if you do go, please come back and let us know how it all shakes out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter