Yak and Yeti, should I be concerned?

MRS AR

DIS Veteran
I just noticed that Yak and Yetti aren't on the list for the meal plan for 2010. Also is missing Tepan Edo. These are favorites of ours. Any chance they will show back up on the dining plan before our May 2010 trip. Also, should I make the ADR's and hope they will sign on before the trip?:confused3

You should not be concerned, every year they sign back up.

They are off the list at the moment because they are not owned and operated by Disney. Yes, you should make the ADRs if you know you want to eat there. If you wait for the final list to come out, you'll need to wait until December.

You should not be concerned, every year they sign back up.

They are off the list at the moment because they are not owned and operated by Disney. Yes, you should make the ADRs if you know you want to eat there. If you wait for the final list to come out, you'll need to wait until December.

Thanks. Here's hoping next year everyone will sign up again. Right now there are lots of restaurants missing. :rolleyes:

The only restaurants on the 2010 list at this time are the ones owned and operated by Disney. The third party restaurants cannot be added until their contracts are finalized. This is done by January 1.

When I made reservations last week, I noted that they were only showing the current list to the CM on the phone, so had him take out the dining plan to make the reservations, and promised to check before our trip to be sure that the restaurants had indeed been added. He didn't realize that the list changes from original announcement to when the year actually begins, so I had to make the suggestions myself. If your restaurant choices say nothing available, check on that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter