Yak and Yeti or Tusker House dinner at 4:15 when park closes at 5?

connie254

Disney fanatic
Any comments? Is TH too much like Boma's foodwise? Will we be rushed either place? Is Y+Y too much like take out Chinese food?

You will not be rushed, we have eaten there many times at park closing. We enjoyed a nice slow pace to the exit afterwards. We loved the food there!

We enjoy both. If I have a preference, I'd say it was for Tusker House. However, because you say you're going to have one of the last reservations of the evening, I'd personally be hesitent to book a buffet. It would make me feel rushed, and I'd be afraid that they wouldn't be re-stocking everything the same they would earlier.

We actually ate at Tusker near closing on a trip several years ago. The only two things I specifically remember was that the bread on the buffet was a little stale, and that it was difficult to get our server's attention for drink refills because he was busy cleaning and stacking chairs in another section of the restaurant. I must say that I can't remember any of the food items being out of stock, though, so I guess they do keep cooking until everyone is done.

On any of the half-dozen times we'd been to Tusker for lunch, I'd never had a single complaint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter