Yahoooooooooooooo!!!!!

John In Illinois

118 heat index here........
I am so totally excited that I weighed again this morning, even though yesterday was my "official" weigh day.

Yesterday, I showed 1 pound lost for the week, leaving me ONE pound shy of hitting the 25 pound loss mark.

Well, feeling "skinny" (in my mind) I slipped onto the scale again this morning, and I vaulted over that one pound.....and now am at a total loss since joining the Wish Challenge of....................

27 POUNDS!!!!!!

I never imagined that I would make it this far this fast, and the encouragement and backing (not to mention ideas) that I have gotten from all of you here has been AMAZING!

Thanks to everyone, and LET'S ALL KEEP GOING!

:)

That is awesome!! Give that man a hand! You are sending me encouragement every time you post those losses!!

Let's keep going.....

Congratulations, John! What an awesome achievement. I can feel your excitement in your words. Keep up the great work and we will keep on cheering.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! That is great, John! Feeling skinny is wonderful, and getting your 25 pound clippie is even better (heck, you are almost at 30 already!!!)

Good for you!!!! I hope you are bouncing like Tigger all day long!!!!

WOW!!! Way to go, John! I'm so proud and happy for you.

Katholyn

Congratulations, John!
clappy.gif
You've been working hard for this.

WTG John!!!! Keep up the good work!!! You are an inspiration to us all!!!

That's AMAZING John!!!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you! Keep up the GREAT work! :)

That clippie sure looks great!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Keep up the great work! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter