Yachtsman vs other signature (DS or Boardwalk?)

We’ve been going to Disney for a lot of years and I’ve never heard of Disney paying for your taxi if you have an ADR at another resort. They will gladly call you a taxi, but you pay for it.

I'd only heard some minor rumblings before our August 2015 honeymoon but we asked at Coronado twice and were given vouchers both times. YMMV of course and it's possible it's been discontinued with the advent of the Minnie Van but as an old podcaster used to say - you might as well ask because "they can't hit ya".

The wife and I are headed to Disney on March 15th-23rd. It's our honeymoon so we're on the deluxe dining plan, and are trying to have a lot of really special meals if possible (we're both big foodies). Here's the question: when we first booked Yachtsman's for our first night/first meal, they still had the lobster prepared the way you requested on the menu as an entree. My wife is a steak lover, but I'm more of a seafood gal. Looking at the menu more recently it looks like the lobster has been removed except to add half a tail as an addition to your entree or as lobster pasta.

SO:

Do you have a restaurant you'd recommend that's better than Yachtsman for seafood/steak and/or fancy dinner that's still on the dining plan? We contemplated V&A, but by the time we decided to go for it, it was already booked solid, so we figured that's the universe telling us to eat what we've already paid for :p.

We hadn't planned on a park that night, so we're willing to go to any of the signatures in Disney Springs or anywhere on the Boardwalk or any other resorts, really. We're doing Morimoto's for lunch one day, but otherwise we're open. Give me your recommendations! Your favorites! Restaurants that were romantic and/or blew your mind! Yachtsman was 2 credits, so we're fine spending that elsewhere.

OR should we keep Yachtsman because the cheeseboard/lobster bisque/lobster pasta is worth it? We've never eaten there, so we're at your mercy!

Thanks in advance!
The flying Fish is a great restaurant.
We dined there & had such a great experience, we have booked it for our last nigh on this years vacation.
Take a look at the DIS's review of it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhOvEzQ2uK8

I just had to come back to tell you guys that we just left our dinner at Flying Fish and I have to say it was one of the best meals I've had, ever! Thank you for the recommendation to start our amazing honeymoon!!

Looking forward to hearing more details on what you had at FF! Have fun Sunday at your CG brunch as well since your mouths are going to thank you again.
Enjoy the start of your new life together:).

I just had to come back to tell you guys that we just left our dinner at Flying Fish and I have to say it was one of the best meals I've had, ever! Thank you for the recommendation to start our amazing honeymoon!!

Yay! I'm so glad it was a good meal for you, and that you had an amazing honeymoon!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!