Yachtsman Steakhouse or California Grill?

Yachtsman Steakhouse or California Grill

• Yachtsman Steakhouse

• California Grill

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinderella2006

Fairy Tale Wedding 1st November 2006
I am making the last of my ADRs later and cant choose between these two! Which one would you choose and why? We love steak, chicken, not big fish eaters, for this reason i had planned on Yachtsman but i am unsure :confused3
We will have three children with us aged 11, 5 and 18 months, all well behaved of course! :thumbsup2

Our preference is YSH.

IMHO, lots of people chose CG over YSH because they are interested in the fireworks view from there. While I'd agree that its a nice view, we prefer the actual food, service and atmosphere at YSH over CG.

If you love steak, I would go Yachtsman, if your looking for a really good view and atmosphere then go with Cali Grill.

Your decision may also depend on where you are staying and would be more convenient to get to. Our preference would be YSH. Food and service was excellent. You may also be able to bribe the little ones with ice cream from Beaches & Cream as dessert. California Grill is a great location for the fireworks and the food is good though.

well no need for this poll as i didn't get a choice! We are going for 14 nights and i called right at 7am and i could not get CG between the hours of 6-7.30pm throughout the whole of my stay :sad2:

We are steak lovers so hopefully YSH will live up to my expectations! I have never been around the boardwalk so will be a nice experience.
We wouldn't of stayed for the fireworks even if we did get CG, my little ones would be grumpy at that time of night :laughing:

Thanks all :thumbsup2

well no need for this poll as i didn't get a choice! We are going for 14 nights and i called right at 7am and i could not get CG between the hours of 6-7.30pm throughout the whole of my stay :sad2:

We are steak lovers so hopefully YSH will live up to my expectations! I have never been around the boardwalk so will be a nice experience.
We wouldn't of stayed for the fireworks even if we did get CG, my little ones would be grumpy at that time of night :laughing:

Thanks all :thumbsup2

When I call and make ADRs for CG I always get one of the first seatings (5:30pm) and we always get a seat at the window due to that. If you are worried about not being able to see Wishes...don't because you can eat at the earlier seating and then go back to watch it outside on their balcony. As long as you have a receipt from dinner, they will have no problems with you going right back up there...in fact that is what they tell you while you are eating.

As for your pole, I did pick CG only because out of the two, that is the only one we have eaten at. My kids (7 and 5 at the time) ate there on our trip in March with us and they loved it as much as my DH and I do. However, I know for our next trip in Sept. 2010 we do plan on trying out YSH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter