Yacht Club

sparrow10_

Savvy?
I just stayed here for 5 nights and oh my... I don't think I can ever go back to another hotel. Everything was amazing, the location, the food ( cubano sandwhich at the quick service, breakfast buffet at ale & compass) the soda machines, the ambience, the beds, the rooms. I loved being able to walk outside the boardwalk at 1 am and feel the peace and bask in everything. The only noise I could really hear was the one coming from Remy's when I walked over the bridge. This hotel quickly became my absolute favorite

Agreed. We’ve stayed at a few values, Caribbean, and contemporary before yacht. I always thought I loved contemporary until we stayed at yacht last year. It’s so expensive but I can’t help myself and am planning on staying there next year. Contemporary as much as I loved I could convince myself to stay away and save money, not looking like I can do that after staying at yacht club.

The room was updated and spacious. Pools were amazing. Lobby and restaurants nice. And best of all the location is wonderful.

I just stayed here for 5 nights and oh my... I don't think I can ever go back to another hotel. Everything was amazing, the location, the food ( cubano sandwhich at the quick service, breakfast buffet at ale & compass) the soda machines, the ambience, the beds, the rooms. I loved being able to walk outside the boardwalk at 1 am and feel the peace and bask in everything. The only noise I could really hear was the one coming from Remy's when I walked over the bridge. This hotel quickly became my absolute favorite
This forum is for NON-Disney hotels and entertainment.

You might want to post this over on the Disney Resorts forum, even on the Yacht Club thread for engagement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter