Yacht Club or beach Club for dinner??

missymagic

"Once Upon A Time Their Was An Enchanted Castle"
Where would you go to dinner at between these 2 resorts. On the dining Plan so Steakhouse is out, it's 2 credits. Thanks every one

cape mays is very good over at the bc, it is a buffet. i normally don't like buffets but this is very very good. it is called a clambake but i didn't eat any seafood. there is also fresh pasta and veggies dishes, salads and potatoes and ribs, chicken etc. the desserts are really good as well. it is definately worth one ticket. also for one ticket you might want to try spoodles over at the bwi, its very good as well. have fun!

Cape May isn't worth the time, IMO. We've tried it twice and were not impressed. Second worst buffet on-site; I say that as buffet fans too because of the abundant choices available to our kids.

We love Spoodles across the lagoon, at least the adult menu.

We've never tried Yacht Club Galley though we want to, seems to be an undiscovered gem.

where would I go?? I'd go across the lake to the BW and find a place to eat over there.

Yacht Club Galley is fine. Unremarkable, but the food was fair. No complaints, but I can't tell you what we had. It was an okay meal.
Cape May has the character breakfast, which is decent enough. I have not heard good things very often about the dinner buffet.

With the choices at YC/BC, consider the extra 4-5 minutes of walking and head over to the BW area.

Cape May is awesome! We have been there twice and found the food to be very good, hot and plenty of it. I am not a seafood eater and I found tons to eat..actually there are only a few seafood items...clams, mussels, clam chowder, fish of the day and peel and eat shrimp

Yachtsman is good but I would rather go to Le Cellier.

If neither of these appeal to you head over to the countries in Epcot

I can recommend Yacht Club Galley - I found the food there to be very good, overall, and the crab cakes to be the best on Disney property (I make it a point to try crab cakes whenever they are offered). The service was also good, and the restaurant never seems crowded. I have never tried the Cape May Clambake personally, but some of my fellow New Englanders were very disappointed with the quality of the seafood there.

I'm a big fan of Yacht Club Galley. Never done the Cape May buffet - it just does not appeal to me.

We've never eaten at Cape May clambake, but DS ate at the Yacht Club Galley last week, and rated it an A+! He said the cheesecake was especially good.

we ate at both the yacht club galley and cape may in november - i'd have to say the yacht club galley gets our vote. cape may is fine but very average in the quality of the food --- the food is better at yacht club but the ambience is very ordinary...both are nice hotels and you will still enjoy either option.

We've eaten at both and my vote would be the Yachtclub Galley unless you're big seafood eaters. We had to eat there one night for lack of anywhere else on property to get a reservation and not being huge seafood fans there really were only a couple food choices.

We enjoy the Yachtclub Galley, good food reasonably priced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter