Yacht Club Deluxe Rooms, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms

BeachClubDee

Earning My Ears
This will be a thread of information and pictures about the Deluxe Rooms, 1 BR and 2 BR Suites and the Vice Presidential and Presidential Rooms.

I have never stayed in any of these rooms, so I'll be relying on the information and pictures provided by others throughout the years.

If you have stayed in one of these rooms and want to add to the thread, post here and I will add your input into the proper post.

Here is the link to the Disney webpage that show rates and pictures of the different room types:

Yacht Club Rooms and Rates

Deluxe Concierge Rooms

Room 3209 (formerly 3201) and Room 4209 (formerly 4201)

Stormalong Bay View

They are not located on the 5th floor, but have club level access

Bedding is 2 Queen Beds

Occupany is 4+
+ = one child under 3 in a crib

Coffee Maker:

One Bedroom Suites:

Are there any of these at the YC???

Two Bedroom Suites:

2 Bedroom Suites have 2 King Beds and Sleep 4+
+ = one child under 3 in a crib

Views of Stormalong Bay and Crescent Lake

Captain's Deck- Sleeps 6+

Turret Suite- Sleeps 8+

Admiral Suite

Commodore Vice Presidential Suite- Sleeps 6+

Presidential Suite- Sleeps 6+

Coffee Maker:
(Really, are you making your own coffee if you are staying here?)

Deluxe Room, 3209
(I believe this was formerly Room 3201)

Check out this trip report from bizeemom4 who was majorly pixie-dusted with an upgrade to this room in June 2012:

My recent stay at Yacht Club- wOw!

Here are the pictures of Room 3209 from that report:

door3209.jpg

Hall.jpg

SittingRoom.jpg

Couch.jpg

FrenchDoor.jpg

Bedroom.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Closet.jpg

Kitchenette.jpg

BedroomView.jpg

Balcony2View.jpg

Balcony2View2.jpg

Balcony.jpg

The suite goes from this balcony down the entire length of the building to Stormalong Bay.

In total, there are 4 refrigerators, 3 TVs, 2 DVD players and 1 Blue Ray playre, 2 King Beds, 1 Day Bed, 2 Desks and 2 Balconies (one with an Illuminations View)

I saw this TR, but I thought they had the wrong classification. Per my understanding, the Deluxe room has only 1 bedroom. So, how could they have 2 king beds, etc.?

Still trying to sort all of this out!!!

It has been SO hard to get info on the YC Deluxe rooms and Suites.

3209 and 4209 may indeed be included in the wrong classification in this thread.

Deluxe Room 4209

I saw this TR, but I thought they had the wrong classification. Per my understanding, the Deluxe room has only 1 bedroom. So, how could they have 2 king beds, etc.?

3209 and 4209 may indeed be included in the wrong classification in this thread.

Presidential Suite- pictures by i_heart_the_mouse

Entry

Living Area

Sunroom and View

Dining Area/Kitchenette

Master Bedroom/Bathroom

Pictures Continued Two Posts Down...

Deluxe Room, 3209
(I believe this was formerly Room 3201)

Check out this trip report from bizeemom4 who was majorly pixie-dusted with an upgrade to this room in June 2012:

My recent stay at Yacht Club- wOw!

Here are the pictures of Room 3209 from that report:

The suite goes from this balcony down the entire length of the building to Stormalong Bay.

In total, there are 4 refrigerators, 3 TVs, 2 DVD players and 1 Blue Ray playre, 2 King Beds, 1 Day Bed, 2 Desks and 2 Balconies (one with an Illuminations View)

Yacht Club Presidential Suite pics continued.... by i_heart_the_mouse

Second Bedroom/Bathroom

Half Bath

I'm so confused about the deluxe club level rooms at the Yacht Club. After lots of research I decided to go with the Yacht Club for our stay 6/26 & 6/27 I saw posts on the Yacht Club FAQ saying that club level rooms had 2 queen beds with a separate room and a day bed. When I called to book the room I was told no day bed and roll away beds weren't allowed in the Yacht Club.

So I e-mailed the concierge at the Yacht Club. The response was that there is a day bed and they would make sure I had a roll away bed just in case I wasn't happy sleeping on the day bed. I'm going with what the concierge told me and keeping my fingers crossed that the infromation is indeed correct.

I wonder why it's so hard to find info on these deluxe rooms :confused3? I have looked everywhere imaginable and can't find any concrete information. I also find it strange that there are 6 deluxe rooms at the BC, but only 2 at the YC.

I'm so confused about the deluxe club level rooms at the Yacht Club. After lots of research I decided to go with the Yacht Club for our stay 6/26 & 6/27 I saw posts on the Yacht Club FAQ saying that club level rooms had 2 queen beds with a separate room and a day bed. When I called to book the room I was told no day bed and roll away beds weren't allowed in the Yacht Club.

So I e-mailed the concierge at the Yacht Club. The response was that there is a day bed and they would make sure I had a roll away bed just in case I wasn't happy sleeping on the day bed. I'm going with what the concierge told me and keeping my fingers crossed that the infromation is indeed correct.

You're not alone :laughing:. Did you book a deluxe or a regular CL room?

Ahhhhh Dee I miss my room :rolleyes2 We are coming back to YC, but staying in 2 CL rooms. The benefit of that is being on the same floor as the lounge at least :thumbsup2

It was amazing to sit on the balcony and watch Illuminations (sorry no pics of that) :cloud9:

I wonder why it's so hard to find info on these deluxe rooms :confused3? I have looked everywhere imaginable and can't find any concrete information. I also find it strange that there are 6 deluxe rooms at the BC, but only 2 at the YC.

You're not alone :laughing:. Did you book a deluxe or a regular CL room?

I booked a deluxe CL room. Last year I stayed at the WL lodge in a Deluxe CL room and it was great. Two completely separate room with 2 tvs. I don't think there are any resorts on the Epcot that have that set up.

rea59 said:
I booked a deluxe CL room. Last year I stayed at the WL lodge in a Deluxe CL room and it was great. Two completely separate room with 2 tvs. I don't think there are any resorts on the Epcot that have that set up.

I have a question for you please. We have a WL Deluxe room booked. I have been told ALL of them have a connecting door. My husband hates those! My question is did they have someone in that room? Can you hear them? Thanks!

We've stayed at the WL twice, but never in a deluxe room. We are a family of 4 and don't need the extra space, but those deluxe rooms do look nice. The WDW site is showing pictures of a YC deluxe CL room that seems to be 2 rooms separated by french doors, but I'm not sure if that's an accurate pic or not. I can't figure out why it's so hard to come across pics and/or info about those rooms :confused:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter