Yacht & Beach Club on Travel Channel

Just watch YC and BC on travel channel. They both look beautiful. I never knew what stormalong bay looked like and 3 acres!WOW!Has me thinking if i want to stay there for a couple of nights on our upcoming trip. What was the price per night with the recent codes. Maybe they willhave codes for it for this august. Any one know what the price was on them?TYA

They even showed the famous Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream.:D

And for anyone who missed it, it will be on again Thursday, March 21 at 11:30am. I taped it & added it to the end of our vacation video from our visit there during last Sept.

If anyone's interested, Samantha Brown (the host) had a standard room with the courtyard view at the Beach Club. She shows StormALong Bay, the Boardwalk area, some suites in BC & YC, character breakfast at Cape May Cafe, kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream, Yachtsmen Steakhouse, a bit of Epcot & a whole lot more. Definitely worth watching. 1/2 hour

& WEPT!!!!! :( :crazy: :mad:

I do miss that place!!

I'll get back there....1 day...*sigh*

YEAH BABY!!!! YC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just booked the same kind of room that the hostess of the show, Samantha Brown had, and with my AP discount it came to just under $250 a night. This is for the week of May 10.

I wonder if they'll be airing episodes with her at a different disney hotel every week. I know last week they had her at the GF.

She has stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge also. She also visits the respective parks associated with each Resort, so I would hope they would have one featuring MGM.

I watched with my teenaged boys, and we all loved it!
As for codes, there is an AP rate for now thru September 30, which is $224 with tax, per night. I just booked for August 23 - 27, at BC. YC didn't have any standard view rooms for that time with the AP rate...
Last summer they were offering rooms (with a code) for $189 with tax. Maybe they will again this year!
YC/BC have become my favorite resorts - especially because of the pool and the location.

Just Bumping up to remind everyone of today's YC/BC show on TC @ 11:30 am! Set your VCR's before you go off for the day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter