xx

someone else posted about this a little while ago and i've been looking at the site. My DH teaches in a public school and i think he therefore qualifies. it does sound amazingly affordable, doesn't it? i can't wait to hear from others to see if it's as good as it seems.

dj

I posted the link and I have heard positive about it. I believe they actually have a deal with RCI the exchange company for the weeks so it should be legit.

i called them today and am getting so excited! there are no taxes or fees on top of the $249 (unless you pick an all inclusive, like in mexico, etc.)! and there's no trying to win out an auction! she suggested i call back in a few months based on my dates, and i hardly know if i can wait!!!!!

Wow, this sounds terrific! I will definitely be looking into this for our 11/05 trip!

dj2- Thanks for the info! So what was the time frame she suggested for calling back? It's fun looking around the site at all the exotic locales, all for $249! I'd like to use them next year, and I'd love to hear from anyone who has used them already too.

she said in october, but i'm sure i'll be checking the site at least weekly until then to see what pops up. i have NO patience, or self discipline--should be doing other things but can't! my DD13 is right when she says that planning the trip is most of the fun for me! (although i think going is what i'd rather do)

dj

anyone find out if teachers qualify?

My BIL is one so my sis could use this

i'm guessing it depends upon who the employer is. my dh works in a public school and is employed by the state. woman answering reservations phone confirms this. doesn't seem like it would work if was employed in a private school.

Our thanks to the OP that suggested this...

We called and my husband works for a school as a computer repair/networking guy.
We qualify!!

I would also like to know when someone tries a place out.

Some of the places look a little ragged.
I have "searched" for the places on MSN and got more info on the condos.

Would love to go east for autumn.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter