XM Radio Deals?

disdanny

DIS Veteran
A while back I remember seeing threads with discount offfers for XM radio renewals. As I recall, they were somewhere in the $77/year range.

Does anyone know if those deals are still available?

And if so, is there some kind of discount code you need to obtain it?

My "free" XM subscription is about to expire, and I don't think it's worth the full price rate, but I would renew it if there is a discounted rate.

Thanks for any info you dedicated Budget Board folks may provide. :)

This is something I would love to know about also. My free trial expires next month and the only thing I have received so far is the normal pay for a year, get a dollar or two off the regular monthly fee. Sorry, but I don't think I like XM that much to pay regular price. ;) Maybe for Sirrus, but not XM. :laughing:

I did not have a trial subscription but I called last week to "cancel" mine and they offered me $77 for a year prepaid. So I told them that works for me a jumped on it. Sure is better than 12.99/month.

There is a code that shows up on your bill when you get this plan and I'm sure if you google "xm $77" you will find the code but you do not need it.

I did not have a trial subscription but I called last week to "cancel" mine and they offered me $77 for a year prepaid. So I told them that works for me a jumped on it. Sure is better than 12.99/month.

There is a code that shows up on your bill when you get this plan and I'm sure if you google "xm $77" you will find the code but you do not need it.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to give this a try.

Thanks for posting this info. I pay for two subscriptions, $19.94 per month!! Having the $77 deal for each of us would save us a good chunk of change.

Coupon code: ZWINBACK

You must call XM at 1-800-347-0600 and ask for $77 a year rate using this code. You will also get an additional discount of 12.95 for putting a credit card on file, but only if you ask. For a total of $64 + tax for 12 months and no activation fee.

Is this only for ppl activating after a free trial?
If not, has anyone renewed early asking for this offer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter