Xbox 360

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
Has anyone got an XBOX 360? DH came home with one last night, we have never had a games system before so it's all a bit new to us! :rolleyes:

So firstly we got the core system, as there were no premium packs about - so we don't have any kind of memory device, my first question is ..... do we need a memory pack to be able to play 2 player on Project Gotham Racong 3? We managed to play on Most wanted (or something like that! :rolleyes: ) with 2 player but when we tried with PGR3 it said that we needed to set up profiles - and it won't let us do it!.....I told you we were new to this!! :teeth:

Also can anyone recommend any hints for playing the games - they seem rather difficult at the moment!

Thanks a lot

gems

Hi Gems,

I can't offer any tips on playing any of the games as I don't have a 360, I'm waiting for the Playstation 3 :thumbsup2

You will need some sort of storage device in order to play PGR3 if it requires you to set up profiles first :( One of the advantages of the premium pack was that it came with the hard drive which would have allowed you to do this. You could always buy it as an add on, although it works out more expensive to do it this way :rolleyes:

BTW - Shelby looks lovely sitting in her Bumbo, we are looking forward to being able to get Joseph into one when he is old enough :teeth:

Thanks Alan, DH got fed up of waiting for Tesco to get the Premiums in ( he workd for them so he wanted to use his staff discount) so we have decided to just get the core system then get the add ons from Ebay.

Off Topic: The Bumbo seat is fab, Shelby really likes to be able to sit up in it - as she still can't sit up of her own accord it really helps with their neck strength etc, have you got any new piccies of your little one? I bet he has grown alot now.

Hi Gems,

Good luck on e-bay ;)

I have lots of piccies of Joseph (as any proud father does) :teeth: I will try to manouver some into a public gallery where I can post them from and add them later :) He is getting bigger all the time, it's just amazing how fast they grow :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!