x.xxx% of unit 52A/BLT

kristie03

Mouseketeer
Just wondering....I just got my add-on paperwork for more points at BLT (yea!!).

On the purchase agreement it says that it is for x.xxx% ownership interest in 52A. I get that the percentage relates to the number of points, but does anyone know what the "52A" represents....is it a certain room?

I know i'm a bit geeky, but if so I was just wondering if anyone knows which units equate to which rooms....

Thanks!

At OKW a unit is a particular building. At the other resorts a unit is a group of an assortment of rooms, not a particular room. Units will usually contain an assortment of various room sizes.

Just wondering....I just got my add-on paperwork for more points at BLT (yea!!).

On the purchase agreement it says that it is for x.xxx% ownership interest in 52A. I get that the percentage relates to the number of points, but does anyone know what the "52A" represents....is it a certain room?

I know i'm a bit geeky, but if so I was just wondering if anyone knows which units equate to which rooms....

Thanks!

This may be more information that what you were looking for, but. . .

BLT Unit 52A was declared for the DVC membership on 11/10/2009, as part of the 11th Amendment to the BLT Declaration.

It is a two-bedroom lockoff villa located on the 9th floor.

The room numbers associated with Unit 52A are 7908 and 7910.

The rooms are located on the outer part of BLT's north-facing crescent.

The rooms are designated as Lake View villas, but they have great views of both Bay Lake and the Magic Kingdom. poohj80 has posted some great photos on work2play's thread on BLT's rooms and views. Here is a link to her photos: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33640630&postcount=206

DVD has allotted 19,640 points to Unit 52A. As of 3/12/2010, deeds representing 10,117 points (51.5%) have been recorded with the Orange County Comptroller.

The points in Unit 52A are in the February UY.

If I told you much more about Unit 52A, you'd probably think I'm too much of a geek.

Does this answer your question??

Awesome info! Thank you so much!

I'll happily listen to more, and I would never think you were a geek. I'm just glad that I have specific rooms to aspire to stay in or at least go by and thing "nice 1/4 of a doorknob I own...sorta"

Cool!

This may be more information that what you were looking for, but. . .

BLT Unit 52A was declared for the DVC membership on 11/10/2009, as part of the 11th Amendment to the BLT Declaration.

It is a two-bedroom lockoff villa located on the 9th floor.

The room numbers associated with Unit 52A are 7908 and 7910.

The rooms are located on the outer part of BLT's north-facing crescent.

The rooms are designated as Lake View villas, but they have great views of both Bay Lake and the Magic Kingdom. poohj80 has posted some great photos on work2play's thread on BLT's rooms and views. Here is a link to her photos: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33640630&postcount=206

DVD has allotted 19,640 points to Unit 52A. As of 3/12/2010, deeds representing 10,117 points (51.5%) have been recorded with the Orange County Comptroller.

The points in Unit 52A are in the February UY.

If I told you much more about Unit 52A, you'd probably think I'm too much of a geek.

Does this answer your question??

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Awesome info! Thank you so much!

I'll happily listen to more, and I would never think you were a geek. I'm just glad that I have specific rooms to aspire to stay in or at least go by and thing "nice 1/4 of a doorknob I own...sorta"

Cool!

I feel the same way you do. We own points in Unit 87A, which is a Grand Villa above your Unit. Since we own about six-tenths of one percent, I figure the light in that Unit's refrigerator is my mine, all mine!

In case you don't know it, you can go to the Orange County Comptroller's website and search for your recorded deed. Click on this link, https://officialrecords.occompt.com/recorder/web/login.jsp, and click on the "I acknowledge" button (passwords and ID aren't required). On the search page, enter 'Disney' in the Grantor block and your name in the Grantee block. If you have a common surname, you can limit the search by putting in a range of dates that correspond to when your deed was recorded.

Deeds are recorded and appear on the OCC website about 10 days to four weeks after Disney receives your signed paperwork. If you just now submitting your add-on paperwork, your new deed should be posted by the first week in April.

even MORE fun...that site is sooooo bookmarked!

If I'm ever staying in your GV, I'll be sure to say hi to the lightbulb for you!

Great question!
How would we know which room corresponds to which unit?

Great question!
How would we know which room corresponds to which unit?

When DVD declares Units for a DVC resort such as BLT, it files an Amendment to the resort's Declaration of Condominium with the Orange County Comptroller. Each Amendment lists the Units being declared and shows blueprints for each Unit. When you look at the drawings for the Units, you can figure out the location of the Units within BLT. However, since the drawings don't show the floor number, you need to look at previous Amendments to determine the floor (Fortunately, the non-Grand Villa BLT Units have been declared in sequential order starting with the first floor; the latest Amendment declared Units on parts of the 8th and 9th floors. The next Amendment should declare the rest of the 9th floor and part of the 10th floor). I have been helped alot by TSMIII's thread on BLT's configuration (see http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2212548).

Once I determine a Unit's floor and general location, I go to work2play's excellent thread on BLT rooms and views (see http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082) to find the applicable room numbers. She has a map showing the room numbers for each villa at BLT. It helps that the layout of the rooms is identical for each of the floors from 2 to 14. The 1st floor is a little different because of the public areas, and the 15th and 16th floors are different because of the Grand Villas.

If you want to view any of the Amendments that have been recorded at the OCC website, click on this link: https://officialrecords.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearch.jsp. In the Grantor field, enter Disney; in the Recording date enter a range of dates, such as 11/01/2009 to 11/30/2009. Near the top of the page is a box that is checked that says "Uncheck box to search specific document types." When you uncheck this box, a list of document types will appear. Highlight "Condo Related". Then hit the Search button. The search criteria should generate a list of documents from which you can add the document image to a download file. Then, you download the file to view the document(s).

Trust me. Its a lot easier than it sounds.

If you view BLT's 11th Amendment, you'll notice that all previous Amendments are listed on the first page. Each Amendment shows when it was declared and the Book and Page numbers where it was recorded at OCC. You can use those Book and Page numbers to search and view the prior Amendments.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

When DVD declares Units for a DVC resort such as BLT, it files an Amendment to the resort's Declaration of Condominium with the Orange County Comptroller. Each Amendment lists the Units being declared and shows blueprints for each Unit. When you look at the drawings for the Units, you can figure out the location of the Units within BLT. However, since the drawings don't show the floor number, you need to look at previous Amendments to determine the floor (Fortunately, the non-Grand Villa BLT Units have been declared in sequential order starting with the first floor; the latest Amendment declared Units on parts of the 8th and 9th floors. The next Amendment should declare the rest of the 9th floor and part of the 10th floor). I have been helped alot by TSMIII's thread on BLT's configuration (see http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2212548).

Once I determine a Unit's floor and general location, I go to work2play's excellent thread on BLT rooms and views (see http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082) to find the applicable room numbers. She has a map showing the room numbers for each villa at BLT. It helps that the layout of the rooms is identical for each of the floors from 2 to 14. The 1st floor is a little different because of the public areas, and the 15th and 16th floors are different because of the Grand Villas.

If you want to view any of the Amendments that have been recorded at the OCC website, click on this link: https://officialrecords.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearch.jsp. In the Grantor field, enter Disney; in the Recording date enter a range of dates, such as 11/01/2009 to 11/30/2009. Near the top of the page is a box that is checked that says "Uncheck box to search specific document types." When you uncheck this box, a list of document types will appear. Highlight "Condo Related". Then hit the Search button. The search criteria should generate a list of documents from which you can add the document image to a download file. Then, you download the file to view the document(s).

Trust me. Its a lot easier than it sounds.

If you view BLT's 11th Amendment, you'll notice that all previous Amendments are listed on the first page. Each Amendment shows when it was declared and the Book and Page numbers where it was recorded at OCC. You can use those Book and Page numbers to search and view the prior Amendments.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship:
I was going to search for my unit but that's just way too much work... :lmao:

I thought I was nerdy, but you definitely win! :rotfl:
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter