Wyndham Palm Resort - I'm soo excited!!

lisag1

Mouseketeer
Just found out that there's also a Starbucks on-site!

So now not only do I get my own private villa & pool with a 24 hr manned security area we also have use of the following facilities:- a communal pool, club-house with lounge area, games room, exercise room & gym, kids play area, kids pool, 58 seater cinema, BBQ area with gas BBQ's, tennis and volleyball courts, convenience store, free shuttle service to WDW AND a Starbucks!!!!

How cool is that?! ;)

Has anyone stayed there yet????

Lisa

Hi,

My partner (soon to be Dh on 19th June), myself and our two daughter (13 & 14) are staying
at the Wyndham Palms June 8-22. If you are going before us please let us know what it was like.

It is supposed to be very nice and new and is only minutes from Disney.

If you're there when we are please say hello. Great news about the Starbucks...we are total coffee freaks.

regards

Karen:D

Hi Karyn,

I actually posted a reply to your message last night but when I hit the post button I couldn't get back onto the boards and it was lost!

It was just to say congratulations on your forthcoming wedding and that we will be there the same time as Kazzie in October. You'll beat us to it!! You'll have to give us the low-down.

We got married in the States 6 years ago, ours was with Virgin and it was fantastic! I took my wedding dress with me but was a bit peed off when it just folded up and chucked in the lockers onboard the plane. I was panicking all the way convinced it would look like a bin liner when I got it out but thankfully it travelled well. What are you doing for yours???

If you have any more Q's just give me a shout. Oh just realised you're getting married on my Birthday!!!!

Lisa

Hi Karyn

As Lisa said we are there in October,as you're there in June we would just love a first hand account of you're stay there:D

We haven't had any info from anyone who has actually stayed at the Wyndham so will look forward to hearing all whan you get back if you have time:pinkbounc

Hi all

I ran a search on Wyndham Palms on the US DIS boards and quite a few people have stayed there.

It has nothing but good reviews from what I read. Apparently it is only a few blocks from Animal Kingdom, security is good, the pool is warm and wonderful and it has a Starbucks (wonderful for coffee addict like me).

Really really can't wait now.:bounce:

Karen

Hi All,

I have just booked a villa at Wyndham Plams from October 25th to Novmeber 7th this year. I have also booked our flights with Virgin. Only the car hire and holiday insurance to go now - can't wait.

Jennie

It sounds really great - but how will you manage to drag yourselves away from the resort (and coffee) to go to the parks? ;)

Out of interest Jennie and Karen,how did you book your villa? I know Lisa booked hers from a travel agent,I wondered if you both had done it this way or direct with owner as I have?

Thanks

Hi

I booked mine direct with the owner who was absolutely charming. Her's was unavailable on the dates we wanted so she arranged an alternative through the management company.

Karen

Hi,

I have been away over the Easter. I booked direct with the owners, found the site on the Web. They happen to only live 5 miles or so away from us! They are very nice people, very reasonable, even allowing me to pay the deposit next month as I just drained the bank account paying the flight deposits! The web address is http://www.florida-sunvillas.com/

Jennie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter