Wyndham Palace King Rooms

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in a room at the Wyndham Palace with a King bed? If so do they have fold out couches in them? Also, do you know if they are the same size as the 2 queen rooms?

:D

[This message was edited by Gagebre on 03-01-01 at 12:40 PM.]

We stayed in the Wyndham Palace in January. Our room had one king bed and one full pull out couch. Four of us were able to sleep fine - dh, two sons, and me. :cool:

Did you call ahead and tell them you had two kids and needed the fold-out couch? I'm wondering if they all have them and I don't need to bother. I booked my room through priceline. I already put this information on the Wyndham By Request profile, should I assume they will look at this before they assign the room?

Thanks! :)

I phoned to ask about the beds.(I also used Priceline so I knew that whatever I was given I would deal with.) I made a request for two beds. They told me they would note the request and if possible I would get two beds. At that time they told me there was a pullout couch. I relaxed after that figuring that none of us would end up on the floor! If you are concerned, I would call just to make sure. I also did Wyndham by Request. Unless you notify the hotel - they won't know that you are a member. I had a difficult time trying to notify them. I looked for their email address at the By Request website and couldn't find it. I finally called the By Request # and let them know. However, when I checked into the hotel and pulled out my card the check in clerk said it wasn't noted on my reservation. She was wonderful and went to notify someone. That evening when we got back from Cirque we had a plate of fresh fruit and bottled water. We also had a room with a beautiful view of Downtown Disney. We were very pleased with the hotel and the service.

That makes me feel better. I'll call them and have them put my Wyndham by Request # on my reservation. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter