Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek v. Hilton Bonnet Creek

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
Which wd you prefer with a nine year old and why? I can't decide. Thanks!

I think it depends on whether you want a hotel experience or condo experience. Also, I seem to recall that the Hilton has a more regular shuttle bus to the parks and it's complimentary, whereas you have to pay for the shuttle at WBC, so if that is important to you that might be a consideration. We love WBC, the condos, and we drive to the parks, so we always stay there, the kids love it. I think that WBC has always been cheaper, too.

Which wd you prefer with a nine year old and why? I can't decide. Thanks!

To be clear, the Wyndham Grand is a deluxe hotel, as is the Hilton Bonnet Creek. Wyndham Bonnet Creek, the timeshare resort, is not the same thing. The Grand tower is part of the overall Wyndham complex, however, and you can use their pools and other amenities.

The timeshare resort side is what most people on here are talking about when they are talking about Bonnet Creek. It's affordable to get large villas with multiple bedrooms and full kitchens.

We are staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek for a week but now I need to add on an extra night which it doesn't have available. It sounds then that the Wyndham grand wd be the smart one to move to since all the facilities are the same-is that correct?

Never stayed at Hilton but Wyndham would be awesome for a 9 y/o. They have all kinds of pools and activities. They have a kids area also if you're not going to the parks everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter