Wyndham Garden vs Wyndham Lake Buena Vista

enchantedpixiedust

Old Timer
So it is approx a $600 difference for 2 rooms in the tower at Wyndham LBV vs 2 rooms at Wyndham Garden. Is it worth the price difference? I get the obvious re exterior doors but wondering all around if the WG rooms are that much worse?

Thanks for any input, reviews are all over the place for WG.

I have not stayed at the LBV one, but I did stay at Garden at the beginning of this month for a Villians night. The room was old and nothing special. It faced a loading dock and even though I had a fifth floor room, the delivery trucks back up alarm was loud and clear at seven in the morning. After the resort and parking fees, a Disney value would not have been much more. The resort is within walking distance of Disney Springs. I can't comment on the tower rooms which are newer. For me, it was just a place to sleep, but I don't think I would stay there again.

Thanks, everything somewhat inexpensive on property is booked our dates so that's why I've ended up looking offsite. Maybe Bonnet Creek would just be a better plan.

Thanks again!

Stayed once in the garden rooms and never ever again. They feel like shoe boxes stacked on top of each other. SO SMALL, so I don't care if renovated it was a size issue.

I agree once you add their fees the hotel is not worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter