Wyndham Cypress Palms no longer available via Resort Certs?

feezle

Mouseketeer
My family has stayed at Wyndham Cypress Palms the last 4 trips to Disney. We are getting bit by the bug again and went to start checking up on things. The Resort Certs site has changed and there is no sign of WCP. Anyone know when this happened? I'm hoping there is just no availability right now. You used to be able to pick a month and see all the resorts. Now it looks like they just show you all of the resorts and then you pick dates.

Kinda sorta. Resort Certs is where you redeem the certificates from sky auction.

It was missing when I checked today. The availability on the new site is horrible compared to the past. I think I might be done buying the certificates. If you don't already have a certificate, you can still book Cypress Palms through Skyauction, but look out for additional fees based on the week you want. The cost of Cypress Palms seems to be higher that the past.

They have been close to full the last few times I have stayed there. They may not have as much inventory to fill cheaply anymore. Bummer.

It was missing when I checked today. The availability on the new site is horrible compared to the past. I think I might be done buying the certificates. If you don't already have a certificate, you can still book Cypress Palms through Skyauction, but look out for additional fees based on the week you want. The cost of Cypress Palms seems to be higher that the past.

They have been close to full the last few times I have stayed there. They may not have as much inventory to fill cheaply anymore. Bummer.

Maybe the finally got everything renovated.

I was there in December and they did say the renovations were completed fall of 2016.

It would have had to have been the latter part of autumn, because we were there during the second half of October and the renos were still ongoing then.

We stayed in December and they put us in a room that was completed a few weeks before our arrival. They said a lot of rooms opened up in October and November. They were still addressing newly discovered problems in some of the units. Ours had a bad electrical switch in the kitchen. I'm sure most of those issues have been resolved by now.

We love the resort and hope to return there in the future.

I just checked again and it looks like they have availability in Oct-Nov...with an upgrade but not surprised that far out. Hopefully it was just a temporary thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter