Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Hello All! I would like to say thank you to everyone who participated in this. I would like to as well. I am going to try to get the 10 posts required to PM the group owner. Does this reply to the thread count as a post?

Hello All! I would like to say thank you to everyone who participated in this. I would like to as well. I am going to try to get the 10 posts required to PM the group owner. Does this reply to the thread count as a post?
Me too! I want a box in March!

Yes it does!

Our trip is not for a while. We will be there the end of October. This will be the second time for us at WBC. We loved our first visit there a few years ago.

I think she might be working on an update since the 2019 dates are not showing on page 1.

Just checking in. Has anyone had a response from Chelley00? We are leaving next week and it looks as if the next person in line goes in March. Since there is such a large gap in time, I guess I will text and get their information and hope no one comes in between.

Just checking in. Has anyone had a response from Chelley00? We are leaving next week and it looks as if the next person in line goes in March. Since there is such a large gap in time, I guess I will text and get their information and hope no one comes in between.

It looks like she hasn’t been on the boards since December 29. I hope that everything is okay with her and her family... I wish I had her info to check on her.

If we don’t hear from Shel before then, I would go ahead and coordinate with the next person on the list and label with their info when you depart - if someone else signs up in between your departure and the next person’s check in date, they can always give the last name of the person you label with at bell service to retrieve the bin - they’d have to get MichelePA’s info anyway to label it for her when they leave.

That happened once when we were getting the bin - after I coordinated with the next person, someone signed up in between. It’s all an honor system anyway :flower3:

I hope things are ok too. I'll email and hope for the best. Thanks

I just happened to check this thread today. I am the next person scheduled coming march 23rd so I'll keep looking to see if anything changes and I'll pm you katallo with my info.

Does that work?

That's perfect. I'm labeling it for you when we leave.

I emailed you earlier today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!