Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin.....Please read first post for details!

jand1more

Earning My Ears
Anybody at Wyndham Bonnet Creek?
I have some open groceries I would like to pass along.
Syrup, milk, bread, sticks of butter, etc
I am sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. We were at the parks early today. Unfortunately we can’t include any perishables or opened groceries in the bin because it will be left in storage for days. If you have any unopened groceries, you could leave them in the “wishes” drop-off box that can be found in the lobby of each building.

staceywj

Mouseketeer
Booking more trips...I may need to look into the timeshare presentation-LOL.

I will message asking for the bin July 30-Aug 10 and October 3-7.

Thanks!

• Tiara2015

Earning My Ears
    We currently have the purple bin. Trying to see who is next so I can put their name on the purple bin

ustasmom

Mouseketeer
    I am discontinuing one if not both of my bins. I'm at WBC now if you want more empty bins for a new rotation.

Chelley00

DIS Veteran
    Everything should be updated to here.

For those of you that were with us when our trip two years ago got canceled 5 days before we left because our son was so ill, and then again last year when we canceled because my mom was starting chemo, you'll be as happy as I am to hear our Magic Bands arrived today for our adults only trip in 27 days. Finally.

• pepperandchips

[melinda]
    Everything should be updated to here.

For those of you that were with us when our trip two years ago got canceled 5 days before we left because our son was so ill, and then again last year when we canceled because my mom was starting chemo, you'll be as happy as I am to hear our Magic Bands arrived today for our adults only trip in 27 days. Finally.
    :goodvibes:hyper::hug:

Best news!!! Thank you again for all you do.

JuneChickie

Maisie
    Hi there ,, I sent a pm to reserve the bins .
    We just firmed up our stays at Bonnet Creek.

So , Excited ,

Thank you for doing this , the items are so useful.

Chelley00

DIS Veteran
    All updated.

Just a heads up that I will be gone the June 15 - 24 to finally get back to the world and will not be able to update the list until after we get back.

If anyone has an update on the bins and that they are okay please let me know!

• Willow1213

DIS Veteran
    All updated.

Just a heads up that I will be gone the June 15 - 24 to finally get back to the world and will not be able to update the list until after we get back.

If anyone has an update on the bins and that they are okay please let me know!
    Left the purple bin a few weeks ago and all was well! I tossed most of the canned goods as they had expired. It will be sitting for a while as I believe next check in was August?

JuneChickie

Maisie
    I checked in today and saw it in storage when they were getting
    me a cart.

So , it is there :)

Last edited:

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
    Hello, sorry but I need to cancel my bins for April 19th - 27th. We had some members of our party cancel and are postponing to a summer trip =)

michelepa

DIS Veteran
    Hi Chelley
    I just wanted to check to see if you got my pm for in request for 3/23/19-3/30/1
    Thanks for keeping this going!

mimmipigg

Earning My Ears
    This is such an amazing idea! We're staying at WBC for the first time and would love to participate :)

I don't have 10 posts yet, but would like to reserve the purple bin from 11/28/18 - 12/5/18. Will PM Chelley00 once I can. Thanks!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News