Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Would love to do this. Last minute and not enough posts to PM. Is it too late? We arrive this Sunday 2/19-2/23. Thanks!!!

Should be all updated.

If anyone could let me know the status of the bins recently I'd love to clean off the first post!

I think this is such a great idea! We are staying at WBC end of March/begining of April and I didn't think we'd need to reserve a bin until last night when talking to my teens about our Garden Grocer food list and my daughter kept insisting on waffle mix. Sent PM hoping to get teal bin

When we were there in Dec. here are the things that should still be in there :

mickey waffle maker , bag of ponchos (4 or 5 ) , kids puzzles , games, a marker ,
kiddie water shoe ( only saw one ) , place mat , a shoe thing to hang on a door
for odds an ends , There were other things but we didn't take everything out
so maybe someone else can fill in the rest.

probably used up by now :
shampoos , dishwashing det. washer det. dryer sheets
aluminum foil and a few other staples. light up bracelets

Thank you so much for the response!

Just grabbed the teal bin and there was a bit of a mess from some vegetable oil. It spilled inside the bin and got all over some of the contents. I'll try and clean it up, but the oil did claim a few victims, namely the door hanging organizer and some foil. I have a replacement organizer that I brought so no worries there.

Just grabbed the teal bin and there was a bit of a mess from some vegetable oil. It spilled inside the bin and got all over some of the contents. I'll try and clean it up, but the oil did claim a few victims, namely the door hanging organizer and some foil. I have a replacement organizer that I brought so no worries there.

Supamki did you happen to use the waffle maker since the oil spill? I have the teal bin reserved in two weeks and one of the main reasons is to use the waffle maker. Thank you and hope you are having a wonderful visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter