Wyndham Bonnet Creek - food & no car ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
If we stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek we will not have a car.

The Wyndham Bonnet Creek has a nice kitchen in each unit, in which we can make our own breakfast and dinner.
But, how do we get groceries for our stay at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek ?

We fly into MCO - so we use a car service with a food store stop.
If we buy perishables - how do we store them when we arrive at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek ?
Will our room be ready for us at 11 AM on a Saturday ?

Should we use Garden Grocer?

Please advise.

Will our room be ready for us at 11 AM on a Saturday ?
The official answer is no, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Officially, the checkin time is 4PM, but our room was ready around lunchtime and the staff was happy to check us in -- one family fewer during the big rush.
Should we use Garden Grocer?
I believe both Garden Grocer and WeGoShop deliver to WBC.

Garden Grocer has a set list of groceries they sell, with each item marked up a little I think. WeGoShop will shop anywhere you want, and buy any brands/sizes, etc you want. They give you the receipt and add a small service charge.

However they do it (markup or straight service charge) both services are quite reasonable and for the last few years have gotten good reviews.

Most resorts have facilities to store food for incoming guests, including refrigerated items. I'd call WBC directly just to be sure -- or either of the delivery services can probably tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter