WWYD Ticket question

disneyfamiof4

Mouseketeer
We have resort only booked as of right now, going end of November. I am looking at buying tickets through Undercover Tourist and want to buy them before price increases. If I buy them am I hurting my chances of applying any promotions Disney might release for my dates?
Are the discount offers typically resort and dining related meaning it won’t matter when or where I purchase tickets? Should I purchase them and not link them until after promotions are released? Help! Thanks!

We have resort only booked as of right now, going end of November. I am looking at buying tickets through Undercover Tourist and want to buy them before price increases. If I buy them am I hurting my chances of applying any promotions Disney might release for my dates?
Are the discount offers typically resort and dining related meaning it won’t matter when or where I purchase tickets? Should I purchase them and not link them until after promotions are released? Help! Thanks!

I'm leaving you a link that I hope will help. It shows when packages and such have been released at Disney and when room discounts have been released. As I look on the site, where it shows room resort discounts, it says also bookable as package. So I hope this helps with making your decision.

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#package

If you're specifically looking out for free dining offers - be aware those are really never "free". When booking a free dining package, the rooms are at full rack rate, and you are usually required to buy park hopper tickets as part of the package.

If you book room only and a room only discount comes out, you can always change your reservation to the room discount and it won't matter where you got your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter