www.discountorlandovacation.com warning

Mylove2002

Earning My Ears
Just a warning for those planning to order hopper passes from www.discountorlandovacation.com. As of 8/20 they will not mail your hopper passes. They must be picked up at their office or delivered to the resort you're at. I ordered mine on 8/11 and was told this morning that they are being mailed since ordered prior to 8/20. Make sure you read the policy page.

Also, I haven't received mine yet although it's been 8 business days. I'm trying not to panic because it does state to allow 8-12 business days. (Ok, I'm panicing a bit!) The credit card was charge the day of order though!! Anyone else wait a while for their hopper passes?

mine came in 4 days.
- mabye you could call them?
was there a reason why they stopped send ing them in the mail?

I don't remember the exact wording given on the policy page but the idea was that they are too valuable to replace if lost via mail. Since the website says to allow them 8-12 business days, I'll do that. Today is the 8th day so I'm hoping they come in today or tomorrow..then I'll call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter