www.cruise.com

spiceycat

dvc-blt
anyone use this website.

is it real?

nephew next year wants a cruise.

doesn't want disney....he is a teenager will be going with an adult.

Yes...it is a legite website. All communication is done via e-mail and is great if you know exactly what you want. They are basically for folks who have researched and priced cruises already and know exactly what they want to book. Not a lot of hand-holding.

We used them for my father-in-law's cruise this past June and they were the cheapest...

Oops....edited to add that I was thinking of cruisequick.com

But I often use cruise.com for pricing comparison....I have never personally booked with them.

MJ

Hey Spiceycat, one thing to keep in mind. If other cruiselines have the same policy as DCL's, if a teen is under age 18, they have to have someone 21 or older in the stateroom.

We just booked a last minute cruise with them.

You can book directly through their website and get an additional online discount or you can call them. I called because I had some questions. After having them answered I went through the booking process. Agent said he would call Disney to confirm the reservation and cabin number and would call right back. After 3 hours and no call back I called them again. Unfortunately I did not get the name of the first agent and no one could find any reservation in my name.

This time I got the agents name. It was Arthur. I explained the situation and he apologised and immediately contacted Disney and we booked the cruise via a 3 way conference call. This was last week and I received my docs yesterday.

More than happy with Arthur and the service he provided and would book with him again. He actually gave me the discount that I would have received if I had booked direct through the website. His extension is 128 if you decide to book through cruise.com. I believe they do work on commission.

Angie

We have booked numerous cruises (disney & non-disney) with cruise.com, specifically with Sharon Smith, and have never had any problems and their price always seemed to beat everyone else's.

I booked through cruise.com and everything went smoothly.

I had to make a change to my itinerary. Cruise.com called Disney and had the change made in a few minutes.

Other than Costco, they are the cheapest price I've found for our next cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter