WWTBAM-PI Pins

fklhou

<font color=red>Liberal and proud of it<br><font c
My family has been very successful on getting on to the hot seat at Who Wants to be a Millionaire-Play It and have a couple sets of the first ten pins. What is the value of these pins?

Disney doesn't have a retail cost to the pins, if that's what you're curious about.

As for the trading value, it's going to vary depending on how much someone wants the pins. I would say the 100 to 1000 point pins are the most common, the 2000-32000 point pins are a little rarer, and the 64000 and up are the rarest. I've never heard anything about an edition size for these pins, though.

Mine are priceless!! I have been in the hotseat twice and after enduring all that stress (even though it was great fun and I can't wait to go back...:D), my pins a lanyard are my trophies!! They are staying with me!!:D

According to my "reciept and release" Disney places a value of $8.50 on each pin, $12 for the lanyard, $25 for the 1000 point hat and $48 for the 32,000 point Polo Shirt.
They will send you a 1099-Misc based on these values if you win several times and go over $600 in "fair market value".
I have a complete set up to 64,000 with Lanyard for trade if anyone is interested. :D

I also have three complete sets of the 64,000 point pins and lanyard that are available for trade and one set of 1,000 point pins and lanyard. I am glad to throw in the hat also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter