WW visit on EE day...but don't have EE :(

JackStraw

Earning My Ears
Hi Folks,

I am visiting WW on Wed, April 12, however, I am not a Uni guest nor season pass holder...so no EE for me :(

EE is 8am, park opens at 9am. Here is my question for you vets: if we arrive at rope drop for regular admission hours and high tail it straight to Gringott's, what kind of wait time do you think we might expect? I am with my 10 yr old so we are going to stick together rather than go single, etc.

Busy time of year so just want to know what I'm in for! Many thx for the feedback.

I think you're in for a wait....but my experience is from our last trip, before Gringott's existed. We were part of the EE crowd, but not at the front of the pack. By the time we walked back to Forbidden Journey and stowed our bag, the standby line was posted at 45 minutes. We didn't time it out once we joined the queue , but I was a bit surprised that the wait was that high already! For reference, this trip was back in 2012, so Forbidden Journey had been open for a bit.

Fwiw, every day is EE at one or sometimes both Wizarding worlds. So this is an everyday issue.

Download the charades/heads up app to a phone (making sure you have a secure pocket to put the phone in while on the ride) and enjoy whatever wait you have.

My son and I waited way over an hour for Hollywood's forbidden journey late last summer and it was broiling and he had a broken arm, but we still had a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter