WW 1 point brownie recipe?

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
I'm in my second week of doing WW and am looking for a recipe that I thought I saw somewhere in the WISH threads last week. If I remember correctly, it had an unusual ingredient. Am I going mad, or does this recipe exist?

TIA for any help!:goodvibes

I don't know if it exists, but if it does I am interested so I am subscribing.

I make 1 point cupcakes...they are very good.

1 box cake mix (whatever you prefer)
2 egg whites
1 can diet soda (I usually use chocolate cake and diet pepsi/coke)

Mix all ingredients together, pour into cupcake paper, bake according to directions on box.

Ice with 2 Tbs of Lite Cool Whip (0 points)

Yum!

Thanks, Lauren!:)

I got impatient and googled. This is what I found on a WW board:

1 POINT BROWNIE MIX:

1 box brownie mix
can black beans

Puree the beans with their liquid.
Add the brownie mix.
Bake per box directions (Try 5 min. less)

"They have a more dense texture that I liken to fudge. I used a 9 x 13 pan for 24 brownies at 1.7 points, (I just counted as 2.) But others who made then had points as low as 1 and as high as 4! So please check the brownie mix!"

I also found this one:

NO PUDGE BROWNIE MIX AT HOME

1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups sugar
2/3 c fat free vanilla yogurt (or use plain yogurt and 1 tsp vanilla extract)

Mix all ingredients together untill well mixed and glossy. Bake in an 8x8 pan sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Top with ff Cool Whip.

2 points each.

I'll be trying these this week and will post about my findings.:)

I make 1 point cupcakes...they are very good.

1 box cake mix (whatever you prefer)
2 egg whites
1 can diet soda (I usually use chocolate cake and diet pepsi/coke)

Mix all ingredients together, pour into cupcake paper, bake according to directions on box.

Ice with 2 Tbs of Lite Cool Whip (0 points)

Yum!

I have made it minus the egg whites. I use the cake mix and 1 can of diet soda. I have made cakes and cupcakes this way. My husband has no idea.:rolleyes1

Here are a few of my favorite combos
chocolate w/diet cherry or vanilla coke
lemon w/sprite zero
strawberry w/sprite zero

I've tried the no pudge mix brownies and they are ok. Tend to cook very quickly. I prefered the Krutz fat free brownies though. I think they were the same points value as the no pudge ones.

Thanks! I'm always looking for ways to sneak sweets into the plan! I'll try the cupcakes out on my family and see if they notice the difference.:cool2:

I have made it minus the egg whites. I use the cake mix and 1 can of diet soda. I have made cakes and cupcakes this way. My husband has no idea.:rolleyes1

Here are a few of my favorite combos
chocolate w/diet cherry or vanilla coke
lemon w/sprite zero
strawberry w/sprite zero

So my mom and I had to try this. She only had a carrot cake mix, with one can of Diet Coke. It wasnt bad. Im definitely going to try the lemon with Sprite Zero. I was thinking of trying spice cake with diet ginger ale. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter