wrong dining date accidentally entered

twooley2

DIS Veteran
So I was on the site early today and made 2 dining reservations accidentally picked january 16th the dafault date rather than july 16th. Tried to cancel and it said I could not cancel online. What happens when I call to cancel will I be charged a fee?

no.... you won't be charged. You're not charged unless you don't cancel 24 hours in advance.

I thought I had already edited this post.....
I didn't catch the dates the first time I read this. I would call and see what they say. If you have a room already booked for your july dates, that may help your case. I would ask to speak with a supervisor if you don't get much help from the CM. Let us know what they say. What restaurant was it?

Were they ADRs that required a CC hold? If so, I'd be sure to note down who you talk to when you call to cancel. Since they are for today and you are calling today, technically I think you are within the fee window but I think they would waive the fee since it was an honest mistake! I'd also keep an eye on your cc statement just to be sure. Good luck!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter