WPE Westside vs WPE Marketplace?

Katiebell

Seriously *Ahem*
Is there any difference in the menus or quality? We have an afternoon planned at DTD (DisneyQuest, La Nouba, Raglan Road for late dinner, Pleasure Island until closing). I had planned CS lunch at WPE or Earl of Sandwich (which is so highly recommended), but then I saw how far the Marketplace is from the Westside -- seems like since Disney Quest is right near La Nouba, and then PI is sort of in the middle, it makes more sense to eat lunch at WPE on the Westside. Has anyone eaten at both places for a comparison?

I'm going to bump this just one time to see if anyone has an answer...if not, then I guess it will remain a mystery! :laughing: If anyone knows...TIA :flower3:

I've had dinner at the WP Cafe Express in West Side and found it to be delightful. Staff was attentive and the food was excellent. A very enjoyable table service meal. You sit in a nice room overlooking the water.

I've never had lunch at WPExpress in Downtown Disney because it's more of a fast food type place. There is counter service, not table service, the tables are fast food type tables etc. I'm sure that the food is equally as good and a little bit less expensive.

It is a bit of a walk, but not that bad. I believe that the Earl of Sandwich is also over there. So if it's a hot day and no one wants to walk the extra distance; then the price difference may be worth it, especially since you'll be in air conditioned comfort.

By the way, Raglan Rd. is lots of fun, get there around 8 PM for the start of the entertainment. The dancers start around 8:45 or so (except Sunday, no dancers and only a folk singer, but he's very good).

We really like WPE, but we've only eaten at the Marketplace, since my DH is spending most of our DTD time at the Pin Traders! We've eaten at the regular WPC too, and we really like that as well.

My experience has been they don't have the delicious key lime pie at the Marketplace--while I get it every trip at the West Side location. WPE is a really good CS place, we especially love the made-to-order Margherita pizza!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter