Wow, you folks are good!

Soarin_04

Mouseketeer
Such talent...I'm a newly joined member who's been lurking for a little while, and I have to say, I'm inspired and blown away by everyone's ideas and designs.

Thanks, also, for sharing your ideas and designs also. I'll be kicking out a few things for our November trip thanks to some of the cool ideas on here. :thumbsup2

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to post.
All the DISigners appreciate it when people take the time to drop by and say hi!

Have fun planning

Hugs Mel

...that this is going to be TROUBLE! :rotfl2: I've spent about an hour cruisin' as an official member today and countless hours prior to that as a lurker.

Is there a 12 step program for this board or what????:cool1:

We work for compliments......nothing more, nothing less !!! :rotfl2:

Welcome to our little home!

Thank you very much! It means a lot to all of us to here things like that. Welcome and glad to have you with us.

Welcome - and yes the 12 step meetings are every day at 2:00 pm. You might as well join in, you know you will be here any way. ha ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!