WOW! Payless Airwalks "crocs"

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
I can't believe how great these shoes are!!! We went park commando for 4 straight days - open to close, and MY FEET DID NOT HURT AT ALL!!! They usually kill me in athletic shoes, but with the airwalks I had no pain, no blisters, no problems. I can't say enough good about these wonderful shoes.

My only suggestion is to get some low cut socks to wear with them. DH wore his with none and got a couple of blisters, but moleskin fixed him up. He still wore his every day too!!!

:love: Love those Airwalks! :love:

That's great to know! I got some for myself and some for DH for when we go in Sept. I wore mine friday all day and loved them too! At first i thought my feet would be hot but at the end of the day they felt great. :Pinkbounc

PigletFairy said:
That's great to know! I got some for myself and some for DH for when we go in Sept. I wore mine friday all day and loved them too! At first i thought my feet would be hot but at the end of the day they felt great. :Pinkbounc

So the Payless Version are the same? :confused3

I have the payless airwalks connect sling and i have another kind i'm not sure what they are... they are NOT the real crocs. The ones I wore all day Fri are the clog version.

The payless ones are the same style. I think they are softer and awesome. The ones from Walmart are too hard...stay away. I think the payless ones are just as good as the croc brand but 1/2 the price!! Cooler colors too. Run to payless...worth the money!!! :thumbsup2

tatooed goofy said:
The payless ones are the same style. I think they are softer and awesome. The ones from Walmart are too hard...stay away. I think the payless ones are just as good as the croc brand but 1/2 the price!! Cooler colors too. Run to payless...worth the money!!! :thumbsup2

I agree with you about the Walmart ones tatooed goofy, I hate the ones I bought there. The airwalks are great, I wore mine last trip and never had any problem with them. :goodvibes I wear them at home all the time in my backyard , because they are so comfortable and because they annoy my DD19 :rotfl2:

jeminni said:
I agree with you about the Walmart ones tatooed goofy, I hate the ones I bought there. The airwalks are great, I wore mine last trip and never had any problem with them. :goodvibes I wear them at home all the time in my backyard , because they are so comfortable and because they annoy my DD19 :rotfl2:

We saw some at JCPenney last night while I was buying new tennies for the kids and DS7 made a comment about how ugly they look. I told him that people wear them to Disney for the entire trip cause they claim they're the best shoes and don't hurt your feet. He said he didn't care, they were too ugly.

I said I was thinking about getting a pair, and he made that face he gets when you tell him he's having broccoli with dinner :stir: I should get a pair just to drive him crazy. Maybe the lime green ones.... :lmao:

I am all about not getting blisters, and would wear the ugliest shoes in the world to prevent them. I have seen the croc's, but have never tried them on. If I wear socks with them and my feet get wet on a ride, is it going to be uncomfortable? Because I know how it feels when my tennis shoes get wet. Should I just take an extra pair? Any info about croc's would be helpful. Thanks

I bought a pair of the Airwalk "Connect" over the weekend and just walking to the pool from my apartment I can tell these things are going to rock!

Can't wait to try them out in WDW!

LOVE my Airwalks! I am not sure about wearing them at WDW though, maybe with socks because my feet do sweat in them. The ones at Target are too hard too, avoid them like the plague! I never got blisters at WDW anyway with my Nike walking shoes and good socks....A word to folks who have not tried them, all of the Crocs and knock-offs are VERY wide. If you have thin feet you may not like them. My kids all tried them on and did not like the way they fit! Lots of girls/women at my church wear Crocs in all colors, I don't think they are ugly at all, just look like gardening clogs to me.

I bought some of these last week, because I read about them here on the DIS! I am very happy that I did!! They are great!!! :thumbsup2 I also just bought the airwalk croc flip=flops today and they are also awsome!!!!! They (the flip flop version) were on sale for 7.00 at my payless!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought two pairs of airwalks for my September trip. They are so comfortable. I bought a navy pair and a light blue tie die pair. My husband is not sure of them yet... but my daughter who is 7 and her friends think they are the coolest. :cool2: I am going to get her a pair before the trip.
:mickeyjum :tinker: :stitch: :dogdance:

Wish my local Payless had had those. They had the open-toe version but I didn't want those.

I got the Connect:
http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/8b/f6/51_2.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter