WOW. . .how long does post partum (parting with the magic) depression last?

smores

DIS Veteran
we cruised 6 years ago and i don't remember this. . .it's been a week and it seems like we have been gone forever. . .will it go away when we rebook?

I always have it until I am getting back on the next cruise!
Must be withdrawl from all the "Magic" and "Wonder"!pirate:
Maybe that is why we cruise so much. I count the days down from one cruise to the next. Re-booking while on board helps. Then you can say " I will be back in ____ months" -LOL

I've only been on one cruise, but honestly I think the answer really is to have another cruise to look forward to. I loved my DCL cruise SO much last September that I booked a cruise for hubby and me (I was cruising with a girlfriend) while I was still onboard, for this fall. So I've had that to look forward to for a year!

And now it looks like we'll be going again next year, so I know that after this cruise I'll still have another cruise to look forward to. :)

I never thought I would be this obsessed with a vacation. We had hardly traveled at all before our last October cruise. I've been a crazy woman ever since. We rebooked onboard for Oct 08, but I decided I couldn't stand it and booked a 4 day for this October!

Just four more weeks!!!

We just stayed at the Contemporary for four nights, but it pales in comparison to the 4 night cruise we had following it.

I've never been on a cruise but it takes me a good month to recover from our summer vacation. My advice is to schedule as much local fun as possible over the next few weekends.

The only cure is planning the next DCL cruise! We are currently planning number 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter