WOW! Cancelation policy is bad.... Updated...Booked VIa CRO!!

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
I just called I am guessing is the WDTC (for resevation packages) and they said that even if I cancel tomorrow they keep $100 bucks. If I cancel less than 30 days out they keep $200.

Is there another way to book so that if we have to cancel we wont be penialized so much???

Thanks bunches

We book on Alaska Airlines vacations, they have a better cancel plan. You get it all back, although the first 100 per person is a voucher for another vacation package, and you can cancel for any reason, or no reason. I quess it depends on if they are in your market or not. (two days till we leave for DL)
:Pinkbounc :rotfl:

Don't book a package, book everything separate. We're going the DisneyLand the end of June. I've booked my own hotel room and I have to 24 hours before to cancel without being penialized. I will also by my tickets separately. I've got my car booked and took care of my own air.

Mary Anne said:
Don't book a package, book everything separate. We're going the DisneyLand the end of June. I've booked my own hotel room and I have to 24 hours before to cancel without being penialized. I will also by my tickets separately. I've got my car booked and took care of my own air.

Just keep in mind that you can save money when booking packages, especially when those packages include 3rd or 4th night free.

That is true, but I found for the week we are interest in it's pretty much high season and I couldn't find anything cheaper.

Mary Jo.. I haven't seen any real deals for the time we are traveling.... Could I book seprately then rebook a package if something comes up???

It seems to me that all the good airfares are nonrefundable, so if you were to book that separately wouldn't you lose it all if you canceled?

karylrocks said:
It seems to me that all the good airfares are nonrefundable, so if you were to book that separately wouldn't you lose it all if you canceled?

Southwest will credit your account (vouchers) often for the full amount. SWA has the best prices from here to LAX and MCO. We fly them 4-5 times a year so no problem for us to use the vouchers up within a year.

I was trying to price out room only on the website and it wont give me the price of the 1 bedroom aritisan suite unless I select the ticket option. :confused3

I am going to call (thank goodness for free long distance on my cell lol) and I will let you know if I can book the suite without tickets via phone.

Well, I called CRO at 714-956-6425 (magic) and booked with a AAA discount of 15% 4 nights in a 2 queen, 1 bedroom aritisans suite for 4 nights this August with park tickets and a Character breakfast for $400 less than booking the package via WDTC or online.

I wont get the fancy lanyard, or prefered seating to the show and some other little perks, but I do have $400 more spending money!

I can cancel up to 72 hours in advance with full refund.

WDTC couldnt say if I would get a 2 queen 1 bedroom.... CRO made it seem like the 2 queen option was reserved at booking...... now I wonder if I will get it.

Just thought I would update you all.

I cant wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter