Would you want Jordan to be added to the World Showcase?

I wonder what color scheme would be best in a place like this? Maybe all the pretty blues of the Mediterranean, even the dishes could be like a frosted blue glass similar to the water, white to match waves, an aquarium with fish from the region and flowers from there... lovely
What would you want for a ride?

What would you want for a ride?
Hmmm, there was a lovely ride at Disney Land that moved through the Blue Bayou Restaurant. This was years ago but I remember it being sweet and peaceful so maybe this sort of thing but in a vehicle that looks like you are riding on a magic carpet... I don't remember it all but remember it made me go to eat there LOL. Winding through a lovely restaurant and even shops would fit because that's what Aladdin & Jasmine do, and if it's peaceful it would invite all guests including those in wheelchairs and with physical limitations, plus a guest can go before or after dinner if it's calm.

Last edited:

I want Spain and Egypt. Spain would be seen as similar but I want some paella! 😋
Egypt would be spectacular. Complete with a pyramid, tombs, and a living mummy (with scary mummy sounds).

OddOffensiveIbisbill-max-1mb.gif

Hmmm, there was a lovely ride at Disney Land that moved through the Blue Bayou Restaurant. This was years ago but I remember it being sweet and peaceful so maybe this sort of thing but in a vehicle that looks like you are riding on a magic carpet... I don't remember it all but remember it made me go to eat there LOL. Winding through a lovely restaurant and even shops would fit because that's what Aladdin & Jasmine do, and if it's peaceful it would invite all guests including those in wheelchairs and with physical limitations, plus a guest can go before or after dinner if it's calm.
Pirates? Thats the ride that goes through that restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter