Would you rather

what stae is best for you

• Cal

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Fla

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
California. I like being on the West Coast. Plus after visiting last July the humidity is too much!

California. I like being on the West Coast. Plus after visiting last July the humidity is too much!

yep Fla is hot, hot hot, and California has a million and one issues but its still beautiful

My parents always took us to Florida for one of our yearly vacations. It always felt like the place I was meant to be. I always tried to convince them to move here. Alas, they wouldn't move away from my older sisters. I tell DH that I married the first person who would move with me to Florida. :rotfl2: Of course, that isn't true, but I talked him into moving here, when we had been together six years. Twenty two years later & we haven't looked backed. We've visited California twice. It's a lovely state, but I wouldn't want to live there. We were in San Francisco in June & San Diego in April. We froze both times. I hope to never have to leave Florida full time.

My parents always took us to Florida for one of our yearly vacations. It always felt like the place I was meant to be. I always tried to convince them to move here. Alas, they wouldn't move away from my older sisters. I tell DH that I married the first person who would move with me to Florida. :rotfl2: Of course, that isn't true, but I talked him into moving here, when we had been together six years. .

I bet your talk was with much action :banana:

California with no hesitation.

Your wish is granted. Poof. Welcome to Riverside, CA with temps routinely over 100. :)

CA has wildfires, mudslides, drought as well. FL has oppressive humidity in summer, hurricanes, and sinkholes. I won’t get into economics, politics or demographics. @low-key asked, which I preferred It’s CA and always has been. Riverside temps may be hot during summer, but its a big state, and places like San Diego or even northern coastal cities have mild winters AND summers. Just what I like.

Where will we end up? Well- with 2 aging family members with homes in Florida...

Ideally,I'd live in Palm Springs and have a little place in Idyllwild.If I wanted cooler weather,I'd head up the mountains.Want warmth,just go back down.I do love Florida,though.

We aren’t American so living in either State is not even worth daydreaming about but for vacation it California all the way! We’ve been many times and will likely be many times more; we never seem to get close to exhausting our list of things to do and see. Florida is just the place we fly into to get on cruise ships. We’ve had a epic one-and-done trip to WDW and been down the Keys. There’s nothing left that holds much allure in Florida.

Neither, but I said California because it's much bigger and has a wider range of climates to choose from.

Been to California once, in 2012. Didn't like LA. Loved San Diego, but I would want to live somewhere that had four seasons.

I'd return to California in a heartbeat. Grew up on the central coast and lived in the sierras as a young adult.

I miss the mountains and (big) trees. Where I currently live in the mid-south we have neither.

Can't answer. It's the politics that I would never live in California and my only visit to Florida was record breaking temps in early June of 107 and that's definitely not for me either.

I'd live in Florida in the winter though, and make everyone wonder as they saw me out in shorts and t-shirt in 48° weather on my bicycle while they were all in winter coats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter