Would you play for the country of your birth or the country of your heritage if given the opportunity or choice in an international sports event?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Would you play for the country of your birth or the country of your heritage if given the opportunity or choice in an international sports event? 🏟️🌎

I think most people would choose country of birth, then default to country of heritage, if they didn't make the country of birth team. There's plenty of precedent to support that. I'm sure the opposite has been true. I just don't remember any cases.

Country of my birth. Not that I was ever as an athlete. Only option would be Scotland/Great Britain. One set of Grandparents immigrated to the U.S. from Scotland after getting married . But I couldn't see myself representing another Country.

USA, my family left the old world for a reason and I trust they knew best so I would not wear those colors again.

I guess the country of my birth since technically the country of my heritage doesn't exist anymore..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!