Would you like this FE gift

Doing an Alaskan cruise this summer, and am thinking about Fe gifts

I was thinking about, for the glacier day, doing a little gift bag with instant hand warmers and lip balm. Would that be something you would be happy to see in your FE?

Yes!

One thing to consider: I don't know what the active ingredient is for the hand warmers; however, I'd verify with my airline that a large quantity of them won't raise any eyebrows. (Just like you can have a lithium-ion battery installed in an electronic device but you can't have a bunch of loose batteries.)

Doing an Alaskan cruise this summer, and am thinking about Fe gifts

I was thinking about, for the glacier day, doing a little gift bag with instant hand warmers and lip balm. Would that be something you would be happy to see in your FE?
I love the chemical handwarmers (I keep a supply in our RV for cold weather trips). But I prefer to bring the toe warmers to put in my shoes. I can always carry a cup of hot chocolate or tea to keep my hands warm, or stick them in my pockets.

One thing to consider: I don't know what the active ingredient is for the hand warmers; however, I'd verify with my airline that a large quantity of them won't raise any eyebrows. (Just like you can have a lithium-ion battery installed in an electronic device but you can't have a bunch of loose batteries.)

I have already done that! Checked baggage is fine.

I love the chemical handwarmers (I keep a supply in our RV for cold weather trips). But I prefer to bring the toe warmers to put in my shoes. I can always carry a cup of hot chocolate or tea to keep my hands warm, or stick them in my pockets.

Hmm. I didn’t think of that, might look into an addendum to the planned FE gift (at least for the adults)

Good points on the handwarmers and whether they'd be allowed or not, but I definitely think lip balm is a good idea. I'm not sure if it would be something I'd remember to bring or not. In fact, note to self: put lip balm into my regular kit for future trips.

We are cruising Alaska for the first time this May. They sound like good FE's to me.

This is right off of the TSA website in reference to hand warmers "Air Activated - These are the more common disposable types that are activated when you open the package and expose them to air. They can be packed in both carry-on and checked baggage."

Great FE gift for Alaska. Small bottles of sunscreen and lip balm would be a great FE gift for southern cruises.

I think it's a great idea. I'm not sure if others have this issue but I have sensitive lips so I only use certain lip balm. Just something to consider. Chapstick makes a natural lip butter that I buy for $1a tube at walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter