Would you go on a cruise summer?

Yes, I absolutely would take a free Disney cruise right now. I've been to Disney World twice since it reopened, and flew to get there & back.

I have been working in an in-person classroom of students since September. There's no point in me being afraid of going on vacation when my day to day job entails a lot more risk.

This.

Both my husband and I have worked the entire time, and worked both in office and on jobsites with others. We've traveled to WDW once, and Universal once, plus a overnight at Disney Springs, and 2 work trips to Florida during this time, with a 3rd work trip to Boston later this summer & a 4th in Feb. of next year. We're both vaccinated and ready to travel a bit further afield! We already booked a trip to Europe in Dec., 2022 - when we booked things hadn't quite opened up like they are now, and we wish we would have booked for THIS December (went back to change and no availability). I'm not a fan of the large cruise ships - mind you if someone was offering a fantastic deal or 'free' I wouldn't say no!

I have 3 free cruise offers on Princess from now through July 2022 - including drink packages and gratuities... trying to figure out WHICH ones I can take! Then there's the matter of the cruise credits outstanding with RC. I think we will use those next Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter