Would you consider the Swan/Dolphin a Value, Mod, or Deluxe?

You do have EMH.

Correct. The only thing you do not get is ME which can be a deal breaker for those flying in. You also do not get a KTTWC that allows charging in the parks. We get around this by just getting a disney gift card before we leave and using that.

Correct. The only thing you do not get is ME which can be a deal breaker for those flying in. You also do not get a KTTWC that allows charging in the parks. We get around this by just getting a disney gift card before we leave and using that.

My niece flew and was meeting us. She got a shred ride through Mears. It was $20 or $30.

Deluxe! We love Swan/Dolphin, especially when they offer a good Teacher's rate. We wouldn't be able to stay deluxe otherwise.

I agree with the PP that said that it feels just as Disney as other hotels- you can see Epcot from the hotel, walk to Hollywood Studios, have the view of all the other Epcot resorts, hear the sound of the boat horn each morning (such a Disney sound!), they have a Disney gift shop, etc.

We stayed at the Swan Hotel August 2011 for a few nights just before staying at the Poly Club Level. The Swan is Deluxe with no doubt! It is a great location as you are right in the middle of Epcot (walk) and Hollywood Sudios (walk or boat). I felt very much at Disney, but my wife felt some of the Disney magic was not there at the Swan Hotel Resort. I thought the magic was there, though. We booked under some other special that was less than the teacher discount. I think it was the AAA discount that was cheaper than the teacher discount (at the time). So, check around a little to make sure that your teacher discount brings your cost down the most. But, it's a great price for a Deluxe Hotel. Right? Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!