Would you choose a loaded resale and sell the points?

pmaurer74

DIS Veteran
I was looking at a listing today that had the resort and UY I was thinking of and point range. The resale had points that were banked and needed to be used within 1 year.. before we would go again. There was about 400 points banked.... would we a good chance to rent the points and pocket the 4k assuming it is $10 per point to rent? Does it matter to the companies that buy points what the UY, home resort and that they have an expiration date? I am trying to understand how the point renting works and whether I could count on those points being rented...

The title should read "Would you choose a loaded resale and rent the points"

If you have the points for a full year to rent them out, you'll have no problem. I've rented out points through both DVC Paul and Daddio, both are very easy to work with. They each have web sites explaining the details.

Just remember that you'll be the one calling to book reservations, so you've got to be within your booking window to make the reservation.

I did not realize that. i think it was Feb. 2013 but I was just curious as I am not ready to purchase but I have seen contracts like that. So do these brokers just put the renters in touch with you then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter