Would you change any of my ( hopeful) ADRs

zhazhazsu

DIS Veteran
Hi Newbie Here!

DH and I are going on our second WDW trip as a couple this January. We will be at POP :love: J

We just booked Thurs night, and our 90 day window opens up Tuesday :scared1:.... so not too much time to plan. Luckily for me I have been planning secretly since our last trip in Sept 08 ;).

We are ready to book ADRs, I would appreciate any advice you have.

Monday ( we should arrive at POP by 2pm at the latest)

3:30pm 50'sPTC ( we are hoping to see the Festival of Lights on it's last night, it is at 6pm, so do you think this is enough time? )

Tuesday

9:00pm WCC

Weds

7:30pm Tusker House

Thursday

lunchtime San Angel Inn

Friday

Lecellier ( I will take any time although a traditional " dinner " time would be nice

Saturday

7:00pm Kouzinna

Sunday

10:30am 1900 PF

TIA for any feedback, I have LOVED being a lurker, and have found the advice on this board invaluable!

Personally I would do San Angel Inn for dinner. That is a very romantic restaurant if you have been there before. DH and I ate there on our first trip to DW this past March. It was our first night as well, very romantic. We rode the boat ride in the Mexico Pavillon then sat down for dinner. We had a very good meal and just couldn't believe how cool it was.

On a side note, we are making our 2nd trip as well in Dec. and staying at POP! Have a good time! :banana:

Personally I would do San Angel Inn for dinner. That is a very romantic restaurant if you have been there before. DH and I ate there on our first trip to DW this past March. It was our first night as well, very romantic. We rode the boat ride in the Mexico Pavillon then sat down for dinner. We had a very good meal and just couldn't believe how cool it was.

On a side note, we are making our 2nd trip as well in Dec. and staying at POP! Have a good time! :banana:

Thanks for the advice, we decided on lunch at San Angel instead of dinner because we are trying to make it to Fantasmic! that night, but maybe we should do Kouzinna on Fantasmic night, and San Angel on Saturday ( although we are trying to avoid the crowds from the marathon as much as possible on Saturday and Sunday).

You are right though, San Angel is very romantic :love:. We went to Mexico on our HM, and they serve L.A. Cetto wine at San Angel which we had on our HM, and have NEVER been able to find elsewhere! We were planning on getting a bottle to split LOL!

Thanks for the advice, and congrats on your 2nd trip ! How exciting!

Hi Newbie Here!

DH and I are going on our second WDW trip as a couple this January. We will be at POP :love: J

We just booked Thurs night, and our 90 day window opens up Tuesday :scared1:.... so not too much time to plan. Luckily for me I have been planning secretly since our last trip in Sept 08 ;).

We are ready to book ADRs, I would appreciate any advice you have.

Monday ( we should arrive at POP by 2pm at the latest)

3:30pm 50'sPTC ( we are hoping to see the Festival of Lights on it's last night, it is at 6pm, so do you think this is enough time? )
I think that 3:30PM is an okay time. There can sometimes be longer waits at 50's PTC...so I think you are leaving yourself plenty of time to eat and get where you need to go.

Tuesday

9:00pm WCC
I'm personally not a fan of this place...but it was more a rude waitress than the food. The food was so-so in my book, but DH loved it. He is a huge BBQ fan though. We ate there in 2006. It gets pretty loud in there...but 9pm is a later time so maybe things will have calmed down by then.

Weds

7:30pm Tusker House
I've never eaten here so I cannot comment.

Thursday

lunchtime San Angel Inn
I agree with the PP...DH and I did this place when we did a couples trip and it was very romantic for dinner. If you can switch to dinner, do it!! You won't be sorry!

Friday

Lecellier ( I will take any time although a traditional " dinner " time would be nice
YUM! This is my FAVORITE WDW restaurant. Excellent service, excellent food...it can be kind of loud in there since it is such a hot ticket...but if you can tune things out I think this place is also sort of romantic.

Saturday

7:00pm Kouzinna
I've never eaten here since it's brand new, but we are going there on our next trip and I am excited! We booked a 7pm dinner too so this one looks great to me!! Plus a Saturday night on the Boardwalk you and your DH can then head to Jellyrolls for a good time!!

Sunday

10:30am 1900 PF
I've never had breakfast here, but I've heard good and bad things. I like to think it's probably standard breakfast fare like CM. I think you will be happy if that is what you are expecting. Go for it!!

TIA for any feedback, I have LOVED being a lurker, and have found the advice on this board invaluable!

I think your ADRs look great! I hope all goes well on Tuesday when it is time to book. If you are calling or online booking START WITH LE CELLIER! It's the WDW hot ticket so go that route.

Thanks for the advice, we decided on lunch at San Angel instead of dinner because we are trying to make it to Fantasmic! that night, but maybe we should do Kouzinna on Fantasmic night, and San Angel on Saturday ( although we are trying to avoid the crowds from the marathon as much as possible on Saturday and Sunday).

You are right though, San Angel is very romantic :love:. We went to Mexico on our HM, and they serve L.A. Cetto wine at San Angel which we had on our HM, and have NEVER been able to find elsewhere! We were planning on getting a bottle to split LOL!

Thanks for the advice, and congrats on your 2nd trip ! How exciting!

Another thought is you could try and book a Fantasmic package at either Mama Melrose's, Brown Derby or Hollywood and Vine (I'd probably try in that order, and remember Brown Derby is signature dining). It still is only one credit on the DDP but you get preferred seating at Fantasmic and you are already at DHS. Just a thought...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!