Would you buy a magic band 2 now or wait till get to the parks?

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
So, I am thinking my nieces will like to get a themed magic band when at disney.

I could purchase one from the store of a character they like, or we could wait to see what is available inside the parks or at downtown disney once there.

Is there a big difference in the amount variations or characters available when there versus the online store?

Once you buy them one, they will keep wanting more..

Wait until there and give them a chance to see all the designs you can't get outside of property. It's a huge difference, including a couple design your own locations (which I think are still doing 1.0 bands though). Limited editions, a lot more star wars stuff, a lot more ride specific...

and once you get them one, they will want more everytime they see a better one. So get it there, they get a souvenir they can wear right away and it'll reduce the "I need that one too" requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter