Would love to see the renovated BC rooms!!

PamNC

DIS Veteran
My DH and I are soooo excited. Just booked a trip 7/2-7/9 at the Beach Club with a wonderful AP discount. We weren't planning on going because we just returned from Southern CA...went for business and turned it into a pleasure trip. Did DL/CA Adventure and some beach visits. We missed WDW FL so much, but didn't think we should go again. Well, guess what? To heck with it, we're going!

We haven't stayed at the Beach Club for about 2 years and it was before the rooms were renovated. I would love to see what the new rooms look like. Can anyone share or lead me to a site that has some pics?

Thanks to all! 32 days and counting.

PamNC

Sorry, I can't help you with the pics of the renovated rooms. Just wanted to say, that we will be joining you at the BC for a quick b-day weekend.
July 6 - July 10!!!

See you at SAB!

:cool1:

Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pictures! We can't wait. We are going to the Beach Club for 3 nights during 2nd week in December.

Thank you so much for the pictures - the new rooms look great!

Fliers....see ya' at Stormalong Bay. We spend a lot of time there when we go. Isn't it just grand??

Does anyone know if ALL of the BC rooms are renovated now? the new rooms look great.

PamNC

I am interested in this as well. Are all the rooms like the one in the pictures or do some still have the pink/green decor? We will be there July 14-18 before moving to the Poly. I'm soooooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!