Would love to hear from Pete on the new Genie/Lighting Line/Genie +

I would like to hear Pete's take on the opinion being shared on another thread, that Disney is dooming itself to failure by failing to appeal to millennials and gen Z. Just riding a wave of goodwill created in better times. I swear to God I would not be surprised if instead of EMH we get Seniors Magic Hours some day soon lol. Special hours for the real fans to ride Peter Pan, Small World and all their old favourites. Instead of WDW being a place parents take their kids, its a place you take parents to hahaha

Yeah I tried to get him to talk about it but it didn’t seem like he was really interested in it.

this is very strange , this is quite a big change/impact for pretty much anyone traveling to the world and Pete is basically silent , surprised he spent the better part of a show on the Star Wars hotel (which as very entertaining) but crickets for this ? Time to twist his arm Craig LOL

Thing is Pete has been warning us for some time to "gird our loins" at future pricing. He's been saying for awhile that the parks are actively trying to edge out less affluent customers. Nevertheless, I think the value for what you get is simply not there now, whether you are affluent or not. And mostly, I just love hearing Pete rant :)

Thing is Pete has been warning us for some time to "gird our loins" at future pricing. He's been saying for awhile that the parks are actively trying to edge out less affluent customers. Nevertheless, I think the value for what you get is simply not there now, whether you are affluent or not. And mostly, I just love hearing Pete rant :)
Yup on the rant :rotfl2:

After listening to todays show I don’t think Pete has to rant. He was out, on a cruise I think they said, and as Deni was trying to offer her opinion using Genie + in Hollywood Studios, the rest of the staff was just not even letting her talk and just saying how bad it was, what they didn’t like about it, what can go wrong. I forget who it was but they said “I hate it already and I haven’t even tried it”. The staff seems to be on a rant without him. Now I’m not a fan of paying for Genie + but I would give something a chance before deciding I hate it. It’s funny I do love the show but wow Listening when Pete isn’t there it seems like a free for all and actually quite depressing seems completely negative. So the staff seems to be doing the rant for him. Listen I don’t agree with everything Disney does and yes some things upset me and you can disagree and not like something but the “I hate this” is A little bit of a turn off,

After listening to todays show I don’t think Pete has to rant. He was out, on a cruise I think they said, and as Deni was trying to offer her opinion using Genie + in Hollywood Studios, the rest of the staff was just not even letting her talk and just saying how bad it was, what they didn’t like about it, what can go wrong. I forget who it was but they said “I hate it already and I haven’t even tried it”. The staff seems to be on a rant without him. Now I’m not a fan of paying for Genie + but I would give something a chance before deciding I hate it. It’s funny I do love the show but wow Listening when Pete isn’t there it seems like a free for all and actually quite depressing seems completely negative. So the staff seems to be doing the rant for him. Listen I don’t agree with everything Disney does and yes some things upset me and you can disagree and not like something but the “I hate this” is A little bit of a turn off,

Totally disagree , I don’t want the dis staff to simply be cheerleaders for Disney for the hopes of selling more vacations - I appreciate their honesty - that is what makes them legit - tell you like they see it

Totally disagree , I don’t want the dis staff to simply be cheerleaders for Disney for the hopes of selling more vacations - I appreciate their honesty - that is what makes them legit - tell you like they see it
Never said I wanted cheerleaders. I say I find it depressing that someone says “I hate this already and I haven’t even used it”. That’s why I specifically said things like I dont agree with everything Disney does

Never said I wanted cheerleaders. I say I find it depressing that someone says “I hate this already and I haven’t even used it”. That’s why I specifically said things like I dont agree with everything Disney does

I hear you , but can’t you pretty much get a feel for it just by downloading the app? From other feedback , the genie suggestions are pretty absurd , I do think it’s better than standby only though

I hear you , but can’t you pretty much get a feel for it just by downloading the app? From other feedback , the genie suggestions are pretty absurd , I do think it’s better than standby only though
Absolutely agree with you! I was going to write that I watched several vloggers saying how good it was but they can have a vested interest in being positive. I figured if I just said all the vloggers said it’s good I would have loads of people jumping on me LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter