Would anyone else love to see all-day breakfast served somewhere on-site?

wdwiala

DIS Veteran
We usually eat a minimal breakfast and hit the ground running. Don't want to miss the shorter, early morning lines! During our last visit, I absolutely craved breakfast for dinner. Dinner is when we usually slow down and enjoy a meal together as a family. I was so frustrated to find no options on-site. Would anyone else love to see this, even if it is simply added on to the menu or an already existing location, such as Prime Time?

I love breakfast foods, but I just think this concept would be too much and not as popular. I can just go to a Dennys at 2 AM back home if I'm craving pancakes.

I wish there were any options for bagels and lox, anywhere, anytime at WDW.

Last edited:
The only thing on Disney property now is the McDonald's over by All Star, they have their all day breakfast menu.
Some of the resort shops have breakfast items in the cold case. One of my favorite breakfast items is the Tonga Toast. I'm not sure if they would ever bring an all day breakfast option to WDW. It would be a cool thing to do, like a 24 hour diner. They have them in Las Vegas and we've done those plenty of times late at night.

While I love that I can go to a diner any time and have breakfast or a burger no matter the time when I'm at home, I have no interest in that at Disney. There just aren't any breakfasts they offer that are good enough for all day availability.

Last edited:
No
Not only would I not love it, I would not even like it.
It would add unnecessary overhead and cost and I see no reason for it.

Personally, it' not something I would be interested in. But that's just me. :goodvibes

Nope, I can get that at home if I wanted to so no reason to crave it at Disney.

I share your love of breakfast foods any time of day, OP! ::yes:: However, I think it would not be successful. I just don't think enough people visiting the parks would want breakfast all day.

I'll just make eggs, sausage and English Muffins in my DVC villa if I want breakfast for dinner.

Yes, please!!!!! I was just thinking about this the other day. I'm not a morning person but I do my best and try to get to the parks and get going so I grab a yogurt from my room and we rush into the parks. But I would LOVE to have the option of sitting down at lunch time and ordering breakfast foods. The closest I get is the nutella waffle with fruit in MK or maybe a croissant or pastry that can be found later in the day. But the breakfast menus at a lot of Disney restaurants are so appealing. I just don't want to sit down and spend time eating a big meal in the morning.

I think one diner location, probably at DS would be a great spot for an All-Day Breakfast option. The breakfast buffets already open until late morning, so that covers off a large number of the big breakfast eaters, but having a location for all day breakfast would be kind of cool, especially on a non park/down day or for late night after the park.

Yes, please!!!!! I was just thinking about this the other day. I'm not a morning person but I do my best and try to get to the parks and get going so I grab a yogurt from my room and we rush into the parks. But I would LOVE to have the option of sitting down at lunch time and ordering breakfast foods. The closest I get is the nutella waffle with fruit in MK or maybe a croissant or pastry that can be found later in the day. But the breakfast menus at a lot of Disney restaurants are so appealing. I just don't want to sit down and spend time eating a big meal in the morning.
Disney would lose money on breakfast all day. They can't charge the same for a breakfast meal that they can for dinner/lunch meals. Omelets versus steak is a no brainer for Disney. They want to make as much as possible. If people boycotted restaurants until Disney put in an all day breakfast place, you might see one. But guests are not going to forego eating to make a point to Disney.

We would love it but I totally understand, from a business standpoint, why Disney doesn't do this. Some nights you just want pancakes!!! :)

Yeah a 24 hour diner there would be great! There are people arriving at all hours at WDW, and then there are people leaving the night spots who might benefit from a place like this. :earsboy:
If they put Hash House a Go Go in Disney Springs, that might get me to go back to DS. I know there's one on ID, but I'm not going there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter