Worst "Diner Show" Meal at WDW

What is the Worst "Dinner Show" Restaurant?

• Spirit of Aloha

• Hoop Dee Do

• 'Ohana

• Whispering Canyon

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
This is not a multiple choice poll. You only get one vote for the worst "Dinner Show" restaurant at WDW. Yeah, I know 'Ohana & Wispering Canyon aren't really dinner shows, but they always seem to have something going on. Also, if you chose "other", please post which place it is and why you voted for it.

Looking forward to seeing the results.
popcorn::

Well, looks like this poll isn't going anywhere. As expected (at least by me) the Luau appears to be the "winner".

The winner here has to be the Luau, followed closely by Hoop De Doo Revue. I loved the show at HDDR, but the food was not my favorite. I was really looking forward to the strawberry shortcake that everyone raved about. But all I got was a stale piece of white cake with a little spoonful of strawberry topping and a quart sized dollop of non-dairy whipped topping. Like you would get at a school cafeteria.

Ohana was okay, we were lucky enough to be seated by the window in the corner away from all the action. But this was before they changed the menu.

Mickey's Barbeque was right up there with HDDR.

I did enjoy Medieval Times when we went to that (in Dallas, not Orlando).

I know a lot of people like 'Ohana, but when we ate there the service and the food was terrible. We did not get silverware, and when we advised the waiter he said they were out of it. We finally got some plastic forks and knives. The food was not good.

1) You did not mention Mickey's BBQ.
2) That should rate as the worst (including worst monetary value).

I know a lot of people like 'Ohana, but when we ate there the service and the food was terrible. We did not get silverware, and when we advised the waiter he said they were out of it. We finally got some plastic forks and knives. The food was not good.

It's been a couple of years since we've done 'Ohana. We liked it then, but from what I've read about the changes in the menu, I'm not sure we will be back. And hearing Kevin's review of it on the podcast just reinforced that.

We have only been to O'hana and Whispering Canyon. We had pretty bad service at O'hana and the meat was pretty dry. Overall not a good experience. But we have talked about wanting to try it again or try it for breakfast to see if we feel differently.

We LOVED Whispering Canyon!!!! We had a great meal and got a big kick out of the antics!! Of course i'm sure it helped that we had a fun waiter.

Between the Poly Luau and the Hoop, Hoop is the better show.

But my least favorite of all the meals listed is 'Ohana, so that's what I voted for there. WCC not too hot, either.

to date the two worst dinner show meals have been both at the Poly
Ohanas and The Aloha Spirit

Over the years we have really enjoyed both the Poly and FW shows and outside of the now defunct "dinner show" at the CR those are to my knowledge the only dinner shows WDW ever offered. Thus I didn't vote :yay:

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!